For a poison emergency in the U.S. call (718) 764-7667, country wide 800-222-1222 American Association of Poison Control Centers
First Aid and Safety Advice from Kids Health.
Domestic Violence: Safe Homes Project if you have questions about it and relationship abuse
(718) 499-2151 safehomesprojects.org
You could probably go to the Women’s Center in 227 Ingersol Extension (718) 951-5777 because they give workshops on it http://depthome.brooklyn.cuny.edu/womens/center/ .
The floor below them is the Lay Advocate or free lawyer for students to get advice 139 Ingersoll Hall Extension (718) 951-5360. You have to check their schedule.
- Senator reacts to reports Kushner sought a backchannel with Russia: 'I don't like it'
- Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner keeping their heads down
- Hayden: No evidence of Russia collusion, but ...
- Ivanka Trump brand's popsicle tweet gets icy reception
- Opinion: Trump, Kushner and the loyalty trap
- Heated argument erupts on Texas House floor
- 9 days later, Trump hasn't changed
- Trump condemns racially charged Portland stabbings
- President Trump: 'To every Gold Star family: God is with you'
- How the Clintons spent Memorial Day
- Zoo tiger death: Victim named as Rosa King
- General election 2017: Jeremy Corbyn and Theresa May face TV grilling
- The Battle for Number 10: May and Corbyn grilled by audience
- Tiger Woods: Alcohol 'not involved' in arrest
- Vigil marks one week since Manchester attack
- BA to operate all flights from Tuesday
- General election 2017: Sturgeon to unveil SNP manifesto
- Man charged over murders of Michael and Majorie Cawdery
- Manchester attacks: Police issue new bomber photo
- Small firms hit by rates relief delay