For a poison emergency in the U.S. call (718) 764-7667, country wide 800-222-1222 American Association of Poison Control Centers
First Aid and Safety Advice from Kids Health.
Domestic Violence: Safe Homes Project if you have questions about it and relationship abuse
(718) 499-2151 safehomesprojects.org
You could probably go to the Women’s Center in 227 Ingersol Extension (718) 951-5777 because they give workshops on it http://depthome.brooklyn.cuny.edu/womens/center/ .
The floor below them is the Lay Advocate or free lawyer for students to get advice 139 Ingersoll Hall Extension (718) 951-5360. You have to check their schedule.
- The President's lawyers waive attorney-client privilege for a conversation about an ex-Playmate, sources say
- President: 'inconceivable' an attorney would record a client
- Anderson Cooper: The spin has just begun
- Reporter shares Trump's response
- Cuomo: Don't let Cohen tape distract you
- Opinion: Cohen's recording of Trump is a warning sign
- Fiat Chrysler CEO resigns after surgery
- Contaminants from power plant waste don't always have to be monitored, says EPA
- GOP Rep.'s chilling warning on Trump and Russia
- Analysis: The week the whispers about Trump and Russia became a roar
- Hundreds attend Alesha MacPhail farewell
- Trump attacks Michael Cohen over 'Playboy model payment tape'
- Toblerone: Bar to revert to original shape
- Race leader 'finishes' half a lap early
- Japan heatwave: Warnings issued amid scorching temperatures
- India scraps tampon tax after campaign
- PayPoint: Energy payments fixed for customers
- Fukushima beach in Japan reopens to bathers
- Jordan Spieth leads The Open as Tiger Woods moves into contention
- Newlyn Harbour: Two tonnes of cocaine seized from a yacht