For a poison emergency in the U.S. call (718) 764-7667, country wide 800-222-1222 American Association of Poison Control Centers
First Aid and Safety Advice from Kids Health.
Domestic Violence: Safe Homes Project if you have questions about it and relationship abuse
(718) 499-2151 safehomesprojects.org
You could probably go to the Women’s Center in 227 Ingersol Extension (718) 951-5777 because they give workshops on it http://depthome.brooklyn.cuny.edu/womens/center/ .
The floor below them is the Lay Advocate or free lawyer for students to get advice 139 Ingersoll Hall Extension (718) 951-5360. You have to check their schedule.
- Amazon's stock climbed on Friday, bumping its founder's net worth to $100 billion
- Cyber Monday: your sales guide
- Crucial holiday season begins for battered retailers
- Black Friday shoppers storm stores
- Was this the last Black Friday?
- Woman walking her dogs is killed by a hunter
- North Korea replaces soldiers at DMZ after defection
- 235 dead in mosque attack, and Egyptian President vows to respond with 'brute force'
- Mediator tells how Mugabe was persuaded to step down
- Report: Injured Derrick Rose takes leave to ponder his NBA future
- Egypt attack: President Sisi pledges forceful response
- Oxford Circus Tube station: Pair sought over platform altercation
- US to stop arming anti-IS Syrian Kurdish YPG militia - Turkey
- No overcrowding link to prison suicide, study suggests
- William and Kate attend Royal Variety show
- Tug vehicle collides with passenger plane at Glasgow Airport
- Predatory comments prompt YouTube ad suspension
- Leo Varadkar hopes talks can avert Irish general election
- Manchester Arena attack: £12m costs offer 'not enough'
- Candlelit vigil to be held in Swanage for Gaia Pope