For a poison emergency in the U.S. call (718) 764-7667, country wide 800-222-1222 American Association of Poison Control Centers
First Aid and Safety Advice from Kids Health.
Domestic Violence: Safe Homes Project if you have questions about it and relationship abuse
(718) 499-2151 safehomesprojects.org
You could probably go to the Women’s Center in 227 Ingersol Extension (718) 951-5777 because they give workshops on it http://depthome.brooklyn.cuny.edu/womens/center/ .
The floor below them is the Lay Advocate or free lawyer for students to get advice 139 Ingersoll Hall Extension (718) 951-5360. You have to check their schedule.
- The context around Trump's NFL and NBA comments has done little to ease concerns about his racial views
- NBA stars and NFL chief slam Trump
- Golden State: Trump has made it clear that we are not invited
- Hear Trump's comments that sparked backlash
- With 'son of a b****' comments, Trump tried to divide NFL
- Van Jones: Trump goes for cheap applause lines
- Opinion: What Trump's remarks should signal to his base
- Under Armour sticks up for athletes with tweet
- Trump's strange history with pro football
- Analysis: The 64 most memorable lines from Trump's Alabama speech
- US bombers stage North Korea show of force
- Six injured in east London 'acid attack'
- Blackpool guest house 'gas explosion': Four people hurt
- Corrie Mckeague: Missing airman's mum to walk his final steps
- Trump NFL row: Sports stars round on US president
- Soul singer Charles Bradley dies aged 68
- Actor Colin Firth gets dual British-Italian citizenship
- Two babies die in 'tragic accident' in Wildmill, Bridgend
- US student trapped in Indiana cave for three days
- Uber London licence: 'Direct anger at firm' says mayor