For a poison emergency in the U.S. call (718) 764-7667, country wide 800-222-1222 American Association of Poison Control Centers
First Aid and Safety Advice from Kids Health.
Domestic Violence: Safe Homes Project if you have questions about it and relationship abuse
(718) 499-2151
You could probably go to the Women’s Center in 227 Ingersol Extension (718) 951-5777 because they give workshops on it .
The floor below them is the Lay Advocate or free lawyer for students to get advice 139 Ingersoll Hall Extension (718) 951-5360. You have to check their schedule.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s