For a poison emergency in the U.S. call (718) 764-7667, country wide 800-222-1222 American Association of Poison Control Centers
First Aid and Safety Advice from Kids Health.
Domestic Violence: Safe Homes Project if you have questions about it and relationship abuse
(718) 499-2151 safehomesprojects.org
You could probably go to the Women’s Center in 227 Ingersol Extension (718) 951-5777 because they give workshops on it http://depthome.brooklyn.cuny.edu/womens/center/ .
The floor below them is the Lay Advocate or free lawyer for students to get advice 139 Ingersoll Hall Extension (718) 951-5360. You have to check their schedule.
- Republican senators want guarantee that House won't pass health care 'skinny bill'
- Ryan can't guarantee House won't pass 'skinny bill'
- Graham: 'Skinny bill' a 'fraud' and a 'political cop-out'
- Republican health care strategy: Pass bill first, fix it later
- GOP senator: Trump official threatened my state
- House OKs spending bill with $1.6 billion for wall
- Boy Scouts apologize for Trump's 'political rhetoric'
- White House responds to Boy Scouts apology
- Senators debate Russia sanctions
- Sessions: Trump's tweets 'kind of hurtful'
- Grenfell Tower: Corporate manslaughter considered by police
- Brexit: UK-EU freedom of movement 'to end in March 2019'
- 'Just care about the people': Inside Yemen's civil war
- Charlie Gard parents 'denied final wish' for more time
- Women's Euro 2017: England win sets up quarter-final with France
- Olympic athlete explains why she self-harmed
- Boy Scouts apologise for Trump's speech
- Signal may be from first 'exomoon'
- Amazon profits are sharply lower as it invests overseas
- Porsche to recall 22,000 cars over emissions software