by David Castro
Senator Schumer and Borough President Marty Markowitz were key note speakers. President Markowitz said you need a B.A. and a B.S.
B.A. is Brooklyn attitude and B.S. is Brooklyn savvy.
There was more room this year due to sitting in shaded areas.
Peace officers were wearing white gloves like the military guard.
The best food was sandwiches at the Children Studies party and C-Steps which had ravioli and lasagna. Aleisa Donner and her Grandma Joan want to say they are proud of their niece Molly Sylvester. Senior Peace Officer Saul Weisberg’s son Nicholas over came ADHD and other obstacles and graduated high school.
photos by B.Crane
more to come and type commencement in the search box
- The President's lawyers waive attorney-client privilege for a conversation about an ex-Playmate, sources say
- President: 'inconceivable' an attorney would record a client
- Anderson Cooper: The spin has just begun
- Reporter shares Trump's response
- Cuomo: Don't let Cohen tape distract you
- Opinion: Cohen's recording of Trump is a warning sign
- Fiat Chrysler CEO resigns after surgery
- Contaminants from power plant waste don't always have to be monitored, says EPA
- GOP Rep.'s chilling warning on Trump and Russia
- Analysis: The week the whispers about Trump and Russia became a roar
- Hundreds attend Alesha MacPhail farewell
- Trump attacks Michael Cohen over 'Playboy model payment tape'
- Toblerone: Bar to revert to original shape
- Race leader 'finishes' half a lap early
- Japan heatwave: Warnings issued amid scorching temperatures
- India scraps tampon tax after campaign
- PayPoint: Energy payments fixed for customers
- Fukushima beach in Japan reopens to bathers
- Jordan Spieth leads The Open as Tiger Woods moves into contention
- Newlyn Harbour: Two tonnes of cocaine seized from a yacht