by David Castro
Senator Schumer and Borough President Marty Markowitz were key note speakers. President Markowitz said you need a B.A. and a B.S.
B.A. is Brooklyn attitude and B.S. is Brooklyn savvy.
There was more room this year due to sitting in shaded areas.
Peace officers were wearing white gloves like the military guard.
The best food was sandwiches at the Children Studies party and C-Steps which had ravioli and lasagna. Aleisa Donner and her Grandma Joan want to say they are proud of their niece Molly Sylvester. Senior Peace Officer Saul Weisberg’s son Nicholas over came ADHD and other obstacles and graduated high school.
photos by B.Crane
more to come and type commencement in the search box
- State Department won't send a high-level delegation to support Ivanka Trump's global summit trip, officials say
- Ivanka Trump to deliver keynote address in India
- Tillerson under fire for turmoil at State Department
- State Dept spokeswoman: 'There's a morale issue in this building'
- Trump and Tillerson's tense relationship
- Macy's shoppers report credit card outage
- Is this the last Black Friday?
- JCPenney coupon change confuses many
- Gunmen kill at least 235 at Egypt mosque
- Oscar Pistorius' prison sentence increased
- Egypt attack: Gunmen kill 235 in Sinai mosque
- Oxford Circus Tube station: Tube stations reopen after alert
- Brexit: May says positive vibe but EU warns of 'huge challenge'
- Oscar Pistorius jail term for killing Reeva Steenkamp more than doubled
- William and Kate attend Royal Variety show
- Katie Rough death: Teen detained for life for killing
- Black Friday sales bonanza set to hit a record
- Zimbabwe's new president Mnangagwa vows to 're-engage' with world
- Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa: Mugabe 'a father and mentor'
- Leo Varadkar hopes talks can avert Irish general election