The Almost Famous world renounced blog did it with out ads in the newspapers. Once word of mouth almost ended us was the joke. Our regret is we could not get the blog going and promoted earlier. We could have helped promote more charities, volunteer groups and clubs that folded that needed promotion.
We try not to write off the top of our head from an arm chair about philosophy, world politics or the Yanks. We try to cover BC events with a reporter or a photographer at the event. We are not 8 pages editions using materail from other websites but 20 to 36 pages of BC news. The count is updated every few hundred. We can post or update at any time but are more of a weekly blog. During full semesters check for BC events Monday nights and weekend events Friday night.
We are the world leader in entertainment and photography and modest.
- Republican senators want guarantee that House won't pass health care 'skinny bill'
- Ryan can't guarantee House won't pass 'skinny bill'
- Graham: 'Skinny bill' a 'fraud' and a 'political cop-out'
- Republican health care strategy: Pass bill first, fix it later
- GOP senator: Trump official threatened my state
- House OKs spending bill with $1.6 billion for wall
- Boy Scouts apologize for Trump's 'political rhetoric'
- White House responds to Boy Scouts apology
- Senators debate Russia sanctions
- Sessions: Trump's tweets 'kind of hurtful'
- Grenfell Tower: Corporate manslaughter considered by police
- Brexit: UK-EU freedom of movement 'to end in March 2019'
- 'Just care about the people': Inside Yemen's civil war
- Charlie Gard parents 'denied final wish' for more time
- Women's Euro 2017: England win sets up quarter-final with France
- Olympic athlete explains why she self-harmed
- Boy Scouts apologise for Trump's speech
- Signal may be from first 'exomoon'
- Amazon profits are sharply lower as it invests overseas
- Porsche to recall 22,000 cars over emissions software