The Almost Famous world renounced blog did it with out ads in the newspapers. Once word of mouth almost ended us was the joke. Our regret is we could not get the blog going and promoted earlier. We could have helped promote more charities, volunteer groups and clubs that folded that needed promotion.
We try not to write off the top of our head from an arm chair about philosophy, world politics or the Yanks. We try to cover BC events with a reporter or a photographer at the event. We are not 8 pages editions using materail from other websites but 20 to 36 pages of BC news. The count is updated every few hundred. We can post or update at any time but are more of a weekly blog. During full semesters check for BC events Monday nights and weekend events Friday night.
We are the world leader in entertainment and photography and modest.
- The context around Trump's NFL and NBA comments has done little to ease concerns about his racial views
- NBA stars and NFL chief slam Trump
- Golden State: Trump has made it clear that we are not invited
- Hear Trump's comments that sparked backlash
- With 'son of a b****' comments, Trump tried to divide NFL
- Van Jones: Trump goes for cheap applause lines
- Opinion: What Trump's remarks should signal to his base
- Under Armour sticks up for athletes with tweet
- Trump's strange history with pro football
- Analysis: The 64 most memorable lines from Trump's Alabama speech
- US bombers stage North Korea show of force
- Six injured in east London 'acid attack'
- Blackpool guest house 'gas explosion': Four people hurt
- Corrie Mckeague: Missing airman's mum to walk his final steps
- Trump NFL row: Sports stars round on US president
- Soul singer Charles Bradley dies aged 68
- Actor Colin Firth gets dual British-Italian citizenship
- Two babies die in 'tragic accident' in Wildmill, Bridgend
- US student trapped in Indiana cave for three days
- Uber London licence: 'Direct anger at firm' says mayor