The Almost Famous world renounced blog did it with out ads in the newspapers. Once word of mouth almost ended us was the joke. Our regret is we could not get the blog going and promoted earlier. We could have helped promote more charities, volunteer groups and clubs that folded that needed promotion.
We try not to write off the top of our head from an arm chair about philosophy, world politics or the Yanks. We try to cover BC events with a reporter or a photographer at the event. We are not 8 pages editions using materail from other websites but 20 to 36 pages of BC news. The count is updated every few hundred. We can post or update at any time but are more of a weekly blog. During full semesters check for BC events Monday nights and weekend events Friday night.
We are the world leader in entertainment and photography and modest.
- The President's lawyers waive attorney-client privilege for a conversation about an ex-Playmate, sources say
- President: 'inconceivable' an attorney would record a client
- Anderson Cooper: The spin has just begun
- Reporter shares Trump's response
- Cuomo: Don't let Cohen tape distract you
- Opinion: Cohen's recording of Trump is a warning sign
- Fiat Chrysler CEO resigns after surgery
- Contaminants from power plant waste don't always have to be monitored, says EPA
- GOP Rep.'s chilling warning on Trump and Russia
- Analysis: The week the whispers about Trump and Russia became a roar
- Hundreds attend Alesha MacPhail farewell
- Trump attacks Michael Cohen over 'Playboy model payment tape'
- Toblerone: Bar to revert to original shape
- Race leader 'finishes' half a lap early
- Japan heatwave: Warnings issued amid scorching temperatures
- India scraps tampon tax after campaign
- PayPoint: Energy payments fixed for customers
- Fukushima beach in Japan reopens to bathers
- Jordan Spieth leads The Open as Tiger Woods moves into contention
- Newlyn Harbour: Two tonnes of cocaine seized from a yacht