The Almost Famous world renounced blog did it with out ads in the newspapers. Once word of mouth almost ended us was the joke. Our regret is we could not get the blog going and promoted earlier. We could have helped promote more charities, volunteer groups and clubs that folded that needed promotion.
We try not to write off the top of our head from an arm chair about philosophy, world politics or the Yanks. We try to cover BC events with a reporter or a photographer at the event. We are not 8 pages editions using materail from other websites but 20 to 36 pages of BC news. The count is updated every few hundred. We can post or update at any time but are more of a weekly blog. During full semesters check for BC events Monday nights and weekend events Friday night.
We are the world leader in entertainment and photography and modest.
- Senator reacts to reports Kushner sought a backchannel with Russia: 'I don't like it'
- Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner keeping their heads down
- Hayden: No evidence of Russia collusion, but ...
- Ivanka Trump brand's popsicle tweet gets icy reception
- Opinion: Trump, Kushner and the loyalty trap
- Heated argument erupts on Texas House floor
- 9 days later, Trump hasn't changed
- Trump condemns racially charged Portland stabbings
- President Trump: 'To every Gold Star family: God is with you'
- How the Clintons spent Memorial Day
- Zoo tiger death: Victim named as Rosa King
- General election 2017: Jeremy Corbyn and Theresa May face TV grilling
- The Battle for Number 10: May and Corbyn grilled by audience
- Tiger Woods: Alcohol 'not involved' in arrest
- Vigil marks one week since Manchester attack
- BA to operate all flights from Tuesday
- General election 2017: Sturgeon to unveil SNP manifesto
- Man charged over murders of Michael and Majorie Cawdery
- Manchester attacks: Police issue new bomber photo
- Small firms hit by rates relief delay