We’ll be on vacation so next posting may be next week in the middle.
Friday: Blazes on the Boardwalk, W 12th Blazes will be performing at the Wonder Wheel gazebo 9PM in front of Deno’s Wonder Wheel Park to kick off Friday Night Firework.
The Schlep Sisters Present “Funny Lady Burlesque: The Hilarious Hussy Show 10PM, 1208 Surf Avenue, tickets are $15 in advance or at the door. Saturday: Coney Island Talent Show on the boardwalk (btw 10th & 12th) 3pm-8pm. Sunday: 6:30pm Pier 84 at W.44th St
Salsa with Nu D’lux. Dance lessons begin at 6:30 pm courtesy of Dance Manhattan. Live bands go on at 7pm. NYC Poetry Fest: enjoy a weekend of verse, July 27–28. ? at Governors Island poetrysocietyny.org. Mostly Mozart starting July 27, embrace classical music and AC at Lincoln Center. Asian American International Film Festival till August 3 asiancinevision.org/aaiff. Justin Timberlake, has announced he will expand The 20/20 Experience World Tour with new dates added including a stop at Barclays Center on November 6. Tickets for this show will go on sale on Monday, July 29 at 10AM and may be purchased at ticketmaster.com.
- Facebook CEO sits down with CNN to address info breach involving firm with ties to Trump campaign
- It was a mistake to trust Cambridge Analytica, Zuckerberg says
- Zuckerberg breaks his silence in a Facebook post
- Zuckerberg: 'I'm really sorry that this happened'
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine
- Zuckerberg's mentor: Crisis of trust threatens to destroy the company
- Inside the Trump campaign's ties with Cambridge Analytica
- Understanding the Cambridge Analytica controversy
- Cambridge Analytica CEO: I met Trump 'many times'
- Opinion: Why Cambridge Analytica's brag about weaponizing 'Crooked Hillary' slogan matters
- Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes over Cambridge Analytica
- Putin 'will use World Cup like Hitler's Olympics'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- Ant McPartlin charged with drink driving
- Are black knife deaths being ignored?
- 'Serious fire' at hotel in Dublin
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Red Arrows crash: Cpl Jonathan Bayliss named as victim