Years ago this was sent to me. A new reason to be nice and make friends may be to get wishes like this. I may add we have had half the war deaths in the last ten years and since WWII 100 times less.
If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep…
you are richer than 75% of this world.
If you have money in the bank, in your wallet and spare change in a dish some place,
you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.
If you wake up this morning with more health than illness,
you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.
If you never have experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of starvation,
you are ahead of 500 million people in this world.
If you attended a church, temple, or mosque meeting without fear of harassment, arrest or torture or death…
you are more blessed than 3 billion people in this world.
If you hold your head with a smile on your face be truly thankful.
You are more blessed because the majority can. But most do not.
If you read this message you just received a double blessing that someone was thinking of you and further more.
You are more blessed than 2 billion people in the world that can’t read.
- Hate groups will view his comments as stamp of approval to continue to divide us
- How the stunned media reacted
- The race speech Trump ached to give
- Why this Trump moment might be different
- Anderson Cooper: Trump revealed who and what he really is
- My uncle was radicalized like ISIS, nephew says
- World to Trump: Stand up against racism, neo-Nazis
- What's the 'alt-left'? Experts say it's a made-up term
- Late-night shows take on Trump
- Hicks likely to become next WH communications director
- Brexit: UK position paper opposes Irish border posts
- Theresa May on Trump comments: Far-right should always be condemned
- Manchester attack: 'Hero' denies bank card and mobile phone theft
- Moped raiders smash into Knightsbridge jewellers
- HMS Queen Elizabeth arrives in Portsmouth for first time
- UK unemployment falls to new 42-year low
- Daniel Craig confirms he'll play James Bond again
- Birmingham bin strike called off
- Holidaymaker dies after three caught in Cornwall rip current
- Big Ben should not be silenced for four years, says Theresa May