Years ago this was sent to me. A new reason to be nice and make friends may be to get wishes like this. I may add we have had half the war deaths in the last ten years and since WWII 100 times less.
If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep…
you are richer than 75% of this world.
If you have money in the bank, in your wallet and spare change in a dish some place,
you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.
If you wake up this morning with more health than illness,
you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.
If you never have experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of starvation,
you are ahead of 500 million people in this world.
If you attended a church, temple, or mosque meeting without fear of harassment, arrest or torture or death…
you are more blessed than 3 billion people in this world.
If you hold your head with a smile on your face be truly thankful.
You are more blessed because the majority can. But most do not.
If you read this message you just received a double blessing that someone was thinking of you and further more.
You are more blessed than 2 billion people in the world that can’t read.
- GOP lawmakers working on tax reform face a painful reminder that Trump has no ideological drive to tame the US deficit
- US deficit hits $666 billion -- this year
- Spain's Prime Minister announces unprecedented plan to stop Catalonia's bid for independence
- Missing California hikers found dead, locked in an embrace
- Lawmaker and wife of ex-HHS head asks whether people with HIV can be quarantined
- Police: Woman's death in freezer an accident
- Loved ones say good-bye to Sgt. La David Johnson, US soldier slain in Niger
- Man accused of recording teen's suicide
- Australia gets a letter from North Korea
- Battles rise from the ashes of the war on ISIS
- Catalonia independence: Spain pushes to remove leaders
- Crowds rally against direct rule in Barcelona
- Trump says he will allow scheduled release of JFK files
- Islamic State and the crisis in Iraq and Syria in maps
- Storm Brian: Gale-force winds and high seas hit UK coast
- Magazine apologises to Solange for editing image
- Aberdeenshire man 'kidnapped' in Vietnam is found alive
- BBC camera crew's view from a warzone
- Church of Scientology opens Birmingham HQ
- Modelling debut for boy, 11, with Down's syndrome