Years ago this was sent to me. A new reason to be nice and make friends may be to get wishes like this. I may add we have had half the war deaths in the last ten years and since WWII 100 times less.
If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep…
you are richer than 75% of this world.
If you have money in the bank, in your wallet and spare change in a dish some place,
you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.
If you wake up this morning with more health than illness,
you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.
If you never have experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of starvation,
you are ahead of 500 million people in this world.
If you attended a church, temple, or mosque meeting without fear of harassment, arrest or torture or death…
you are more blessed than 3 billion people in this world.
If you hold your head with a smile on your face be truly thankful.
You are more blessed because the majority can. But most do not.
If you read this message you just received a double blessing that someone was thinking of you and further more.
You are more blessed than 2 billion people in the world that can’t read.
- It seems certain that the imagery and feelings stirred by kids being separated from their parents will linger
- See the moment 7-year-old reunites with mom
- Children allege grave abuse at detention centers
- Emails suggest 'zero tolerance' effectively on hold
- Anderson Cooper: Is your head spinning yet?
- GOP pushes immigration vote into next week
- She got her son back after suing the Trump administration
- The big business of housing immigrant children
- 'The Conners' is happening without Roseanne, ABC says
- Charles Krauthammer, legendary conservative intellectual, dies at 68
- Airbus warns no-deal Brexit could see it leave UK
- EU tariffs on US goods come into force
- Church of England 's 2010 abuse inquiry was 'flawed' and 'failed'
- The story of Rashan Charles and the police
- Arizona Uber crash driver was 'watching TV'
- Windrush anniversary celebrated at Westminster Abbey
- XXXTentacion's girlfriend is pregnant
- Melania wears 'I really don't care do u?' jacket on migrant visit
- Bomb threat closes London's Charing Cross station
- High Court refuses bid for gender-neutral passports