September 5 at 3pm President Karen Gould had a ceremony opening up the improved track field. The field was opened in 1937 and overhauled in 1975. It meets NCAA regulations for soccer and football.
The Library Café now has added Adobe CS6.
Two new Japanese dishes in the cafeteria, Edame (soybeans) and seaweed.
FEAST OF SAN GENNARO in Little Italy for 11 days, from Thursday, Sep. 13 through Sunday, Sep. 23.
Tomorrow 11th Annual Cannoli Eating Competition 2 to 3 PM and
Blessing of the Stands 6 to 7 PM. The Feast runs along Mulberry Street, between Canal Street (on south) and Houston Street.
- Supreme Court allows immediate ban on people from 6 Muslim-majority nations who lack 'bonafide' ties to US
- Justices will hear arguments in travel ban case this fall
- Appeals court clears way for review of immigrant vetting
- Court cites Trump tweets in travel ban ruling
- Supreme Court agrees to hear wedding cake case
- Analysis: Trump can shape the court with one retirement
- When the only thing standing between you and health care is your ZIP code
- Senate GOP health bill would slash Medicaid. Here's how
- Opinion: Why US health care costs defy common sense
- Mom tweets son's large hospital bill
- Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks
- Trump travel ban injunction lifted in part by Supreme Court
- Theresa May sets out post-Brexit offer on EU citizens
- Painter Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed for paternity suit
- HMS Queen Elizabeth : How to land a plane on new ship
- Man dies after taking 'potent' MDMA drug in Oldham
- Camber Sands death beach 'has hidden dangers'
- Ex-Archbishop Lord Carey resigns after child abuse review
- Al-Qaeda: Kidnapped Swede Johan Gustafsson freed after six years