September 5 at 3pm President Karen Gould had a ceremony opening up the improved track field. The field was opened in 1937 and overhauled in 1975. It meets NCAA regulations for soccer and football.
The Library Café now has added Adobe CS6.
Two new Japanese dishes in the cafeteria, Edame (soybeans) and seaweed.
FEAST OF SAN GENNARO in Little Italy for 11 days, from Thursday, Sep. 13 through Sunday, Sep. 23.
Tomorrow 11th Annual Cannoli Eating Competition 2 to 3 PM and
Blessing of the Stands 6 to 7 PM. The Feast runs along Mulberry Street, between Canal Street (on south) and Houston Street.
- Protestors repeatedly interrupted a hearing on the GOP plan to repeal Obamacare, which is one 'no' vote away from being scuttled
- Hearing on health care bill
- 9 p.m. ET: CNN's Monday night health care debate
- Protesters disrupt health care bill hearing
- Opinion: On healthcare, let's do the impossible
- Here are the senators that are undecided on health care vote
- 'It looks like a bomb went off' in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico got Irma-level winds and Harvey-level flooding
- Pope accused of spreading heresy
- N. Korea threatens to shoot down US planes
- North Korea accuses US of declaring war
- John McDonnell 'would bring existing PFI contracts in-house'
- Third of state schools in cash deficit
- Oxford student Lavinia Woodward spared jail for knife attack
- Model Chloe Ayling kidnap case a publicity stunt, court told
- First appearance together for Harry and Meghan
- Child 'was shown IS beheading video by Leicester man'
- Brexit: Davis sees 'no excuse for standing in way of progress'
- German election: Merkel vows to win back right-wing voters
- Moment teacher run down by car outside school