Saturday and Sunday, Kite flying at the Coney Island Beach from West 8th Street to Stillwell Ave, 10 am – 5 pm with an International Music & Dance Festival.
Saturday: International Music & Dance Festival 1–5p.m. Experience dances and music from around the world including: Arabic/Middle Eastern, Bhangra Bollywood, Spanish dances. Featuring a special performance by Flamenco Y Sol. Dance Central New York will also be on hand to give an hour long FREE Salsa Lesson. Tappen Park, Staten Island. There is a city bus from Bay Ridge.
Jazz at Lincoln Center, Sep 5 – Oct 7 at Broadway at W. 60th St 5th Fl.
The 2012 festival is highlighted by the debut of Pharoah Sanders. jalc.org.
Sunday: Broadway on Broadway in Times Square. Hosted by Kathie Lee Gifford with present plays to previews with highlights from classics of the Great White Way. broadwayonbroadway.com
- The Democrat says Trump should step down over accusations of sexual assault: 'These allegations are credible; they are numerous'
- Women detail sexual allegations against Trump
- Analysis: Trump's #MeToo moment is here
- Nikki Haley: Trump's accusers should be heard
- Opinion: Are men really clueless about sexual harassment?
- NYC terror suspect pledged allegiance to ISIS, source says
- Video shows Port Authority explosion
- White House claims Trump's immigration plans could have prevented attack
- California fires have burned 1,000 structures
- 'The Chew' co-host steps away amid sexual misconduct allegations
- UK snow: Forecasters predicting coldest night of year
- New York Port Authority attack: Man held after Manhattan blast
- Huntington’s breakthrough may stop disease
- Keith Chegwin: 'True telly legend' dies aged 60
- Skin betting: 500,000 children gamble every week, Gambling Commission warns
- Three children die in suspicious house fire in Salford
- Theresa May says Brexit deal 'good news' for all voters
- Trump sex harassment accusers demand congressional inquiry
- Oxford teacher investigated for 'misgendering' to sue school
- Margaret Hodge repays £2.97 after Garden Bridge apology