Saturday and Sunday, Kite flying at the Coney Island Beach from West 8th Street to Stillwell Ave, 10 am – 5 pm with an International Music & Dance Festival.
Saturday: International Music & Dance Festival 1–5p.m. Experience dances and music from around the world including: Arabic/Middle Eastern, Bhangra Bollywood, Spanish dances. Featuring a special performance by Flamenco Y Sol. Dance Central New York will also be on hand to give an hour long FREE Salsa Lesson. Tappen Park, Staten Island. There is a city bus from Bay Ridge.
Jazz at Lincoln Center, Sep 5 – Oct 7 at Broadway at W. 60th St 5th Fl.
The 2012 festival is highlighted by the debut of Pharoah Sanders. jalc.org.
Sunday: Broadway on Broadway in Times Square. Hosted by Kathie Lee Gifford with present plays to previews with highlights from classics of the Great White Way. broadwayonbroadway.com
- Facebook CEO sits down with CNN to address info breach involving firm with ties to Trump campaign
- It was a mistake to trust Cambridge Analytica, Zuckerberg says
- Zuckerberg breaks his silence in a Facebook post
- Zuckerberg: 'I'm really sorry that this happened'
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine
- Zuckerberg's mentor: Crisis of trust threatens to destroy the company
- Inside the Trump campaign's ties with Cambridge Analytica
- Understanding the Cambridge Analytica controversy
- Cambridge Analytica CEO: I met Trump 'many times'
- Opinion: Why Cambridge Analytica's brag about weaponizing 'Crooked Hillary' slogan matters
- Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes over Cambridge Analytica
- Putin 'will use World Cup like Hitler's Olympics'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- Ant McPartlin charged with drink driving
- Are black knife deaths being ignored?
- 'Serious fire' at hotel in Dublin
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Red Arrows crash: Cpl Jonathan Bayliss named as victim