In response to the e-mails. Many clubs will be there like On Campus and ERIS. Friday has a 20% chance of rain which seems the best we may get so we are going to the Aquarium 2:30pm by the box office line. 3pm they open. There will be crowds. Last week 25 were going. Sorry to repeat what I’ve been asked a lot. At 30% is iffy “weather” to call it off. We should all try to wear light blue tops or Brooklyn College shirts/logos to identify ourselves. You will save $20 Friday, they suggest $5 donations but it is your choice.
Best photos will be posted on the blog. Photo tips down the scroll a week.
This is not an official BC event but individuals. Bring as many as you like. We will probably get scattered so we will try to meet an hour and half after it opens in the café 4:30pm. Some may go to Totonno’s Pizza afterwards which is world famous but expensive. They only sell pies of 8 slices $21. See updates on the blog. Possibly sun lotion…and an umbrella. Map and events on nyaquarium.com and Coney Island rides, boardwalk, beach on www.coneyisland.com
- Trump has more to worry about than just the Russia probe. He now faces a litigation drama involving a porn actress, a reality show star and an ex-Playboy model.
- 4 things Mueller wants to hear from Trump
- Tapper: Trump's nastier to me than to Putin
- Trump attorney will appeal judge's decision in Summer Zervos defamation case
- Analyst says Trump should worry about Zervos case
- Fox News military analyst's blistering note hit network 'like a bombshell'
- Trump furious over 'DO NOT CONGRATULATE' leak
- Analysis: The real problem for Donald Trump in the 'DO NOT CONGRATULATE' story
- Opinion: Trump's calls should be secret, but congratulating Putin is like praising boots when they crush ants
- Lawmaker slams Trump on Senate floor
- Facebook's Zuckerberg 'sorry' over Cambridge Analytica 'breach'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- Westminster Bridge attack victim's sister refuses to dwell on killer
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Austin bomber: Deceased suspect named in Texas blasts
- Why aren't Muslim families fostering children?
- Manchester United apply to have professional women's team
- Chronic fatigue trial results 'not robust', new study says
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths