In response to the e-mails. Many clubs will be there like On Campus and ERIS. Friday has a 20% chance of rain which seems the best we may get so we are going to the Aquarium 2:30pm by the box office line. 3pm they open. There will be crowds. Last week 25 were going. Sorry to repeat what I’ve been asked a lot. At 30% is iffy “weather” to call it off. We should all try to wear light blue tops or Brooklyn College shirts/logos to identify ourselves. You will save $20 Friday, they suggest $5 donations but it is your choice.
Best photos will be posted on the blog. Photo tips down the scroll a week.
This is not an official BC event but individuals. Bring as many as you like. We will probably get scattered so we will try to meet an hour and half after it opens in the café 4:30pm. Some may go to Totonno’s Pizza afterwards which is world famous but expensive. They only sell pies of 8 slices $21. See updates on the blog. Possibly sun lotion…and an umbrella. Map and events on nyaquarium.com and Coney Island rides, boardwalk, beach on www.coneyisland.com
- There will be no Senate vote on health care overhaul
- What doctors want from health care reform
- Trump: McCain 'no' vote is a slap in the face
- Watch highlights from CNN's health care debate
- Republicans are discussing other ways to repeal Obamacare
- See how Graham responds to Trump's tweet about McCain
- Opinion: On healthcare, let's do the impossible
- WH staff interviews about Russia could start this week
- Congresswoman kneels on House floor to protest Trump
- Trump: I wasn't preoccupied with the NFL
- Jeremy Corbyn: It's right to plan for run on pound
- Saudi women 'to be allowed driving licences'
- Liz Dawn: Coronation Street's Vera Duckworth dies at 77
- Clinton: White House private emails 'height of hypocrisy'
- UK's first subsidy-free solar opened in Bedfordshire
- The secretive state of North Korea – in charts
- Parsons Green bombing: Three men released without charge
- Brexit: Donald Tusk says not enough progress in talks
- Fake exam certificate website shut down
- Dyson to make electric cars from 2020