In response to the e-mails. Many clubs will be there like On Campus and ERIS. Friday has a 20% chance of rain which seems the best we may get so we are going to the Aquarium 2:30pm by the box office line. 3pm they open. There will be crowds. Last week 25 were going. Sorry to repeat what I’ve been asked a lot. At 30% is iffy “weather” to call it off. We should all try to wear light blue tops or Brooklyn College shirts/logos to identify ourselves. You will save $20 Friday, they suggest $5 donations but it is your choice.
Best photos will be posted on the blog. Photo tips down the scroll a week.
This is not an official BC event but individuals. Bring as many as you like. We will probably get scattered so we will try to meet an hour and half after it opens in the café 4:30pm. Some may go to Totonno’s Pizza afterwards which is world famous but expensive. They only sell pies of 8 slices $21. See updates on the blog. Possibly sun lotion…and an umbrella. Map and events on nyaquarium.com and Coney Island rides, boardwalk, beach on www.coneyisland.com
- Trump-Obama relationship has reached historic low
- Trump blasts Obama on Twitter, demands apology
- Opinion: Why isn't Obama hitting back?
- Trump's new foil: A silent Barack Obama
- Australian cardinal charged with sexual assault offenses
- Diehard ISIS fighters await final fight
- California says key ingredient in Roundup weed killer can cause cancer
- Man cracks ransomware code
- Good Samaritan beaten after helping child
- ABC settles 'pink slime' lawsuit
- Grenfell fire: Retired judge to lead disaster inquiry
- Cardinal Pell: Vatican treasurer charged with sex offences
- IS faces end game in Mosul, says Michael Fallon
- Stalking victim rejects police apology over stabbing
- US woman shoots boyfriend in YouTube stunt
- Sheikh steps in to buy village chapel in Cornwall
- 'My son was circumcised without my consent'
- Theresa May to seek backing of MPs for Queen's Speech
- Brazil Temer: Car 'rams gate of presidential palace'
- London bridge attack officer: 'I wasn't backing down'