The office of Admissions is giving out free tickets to the Met’s minor league team the Cyclones in Coney Island for Wednesday game. If any tickets left call 718.951.5001. Next week we will announce free Met tickets for Citi Field if you donate blood.
Thursday Seaside concert in Coney Island 8pm DENNIS DEYOUNG:
THE MUSIC OF STYX, LOU GRAMM: THE VOICE OF FOREIGNER BOBBY KIMBALL: ORIGINAL LEAD SINGER OF TOTO.BrooklynConcerts.com
Jamaica Bay Sunset Cruises at Riis Landing Thursday, August 2
7:15 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. (Riis Park is just pass Kings Plaza down Flatbush Avenue on the bus). Enjoy a ranger-led ecology cruise aboard the American Princess. You’ll hear about the nature and history of Jamaica Bay and what the future may hold in store. They’ll look for osprey, egrets, and other birds fishing in the bay and maybe find a peregrine falcon. The grand finale – a breathtaking Jamaica Bay sunset. Cost is $13 per person; children under 5 are free. Call (718)318-9344 http://www.nps.gov/gate/planyourvisit/upload/GATEsummerguide2012templ-online-Jamaica-Bay1REV.pdf Receive the guide electronically Gateway National Recreation Area Gateway New Jersey / New York if you would like to receive the program guide, published four times a year electronically, please email Charles_Markis@nps.gov; put ‘program guide’ in the subject line.
Not done by the parks there is also a cruise from Sheepshead Bay past the Statue of Liberty and near South Street Seaport. The piers on Emmons Avenue in the 20’s list it, it might be the Dorothy B ship. Also ships for cruises. Bus map at http://mta.info/maps/
- Trump has more to worry about than just the Russia probe. He now faces a litigation drama involving a porn actress, a reality show star and an ex-Playboy model.
- 4 things Mueller wants to hear from Trump
- Tapper: Trump's nastier to me than to Putin
- Trump attorney will appeal judge's decision in Summer Zervos defamation case
- Analyst says Trump should worry about Zervos case
- Fox News military analyst's blistering note hit network 'like a bombshell'
- Trump furious over 'DO NOT CONGRATULATE' leak
- Analysis: The real problem for Donald Trump in the 'DO NOT CONGRATULATE' story
- Opinion: Trump's calls should be secret, but congratulating Putin is like praising boots when they crush ants
- Lawmaker slams Trump on Senate floor
- Facebook's Zuckerberg 'sorry' over Cambridge Analytica 'breach'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- Westminster Bridge attack victim's sister refuses to dwell on killer
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Austin bomber: Deceased suspect named in Texas blasts
- Why aren't Muslim families fostering children?
- Manchester United apply to have professional women's team
- Chronic fatigue trial results 'not robust', new study says
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths