Contact the colleges for details.
Book Discussion July 24 | Hunter College. A conversation with William Dobson, author of the recent book, The Dictator’s Learning Curve: Inside the Global Battle for Democracy. Dobson will be joined by Roosevelt House Interim Director Jonathan Fanton.
Hitchcock Classic: ‘Torn Curtain’ July 24 | Lehman College
Lehman Stages and Emerging Pictures present Hi-Def Hitch: 8 Hitchcock Classics on the Big Screen for the First Time in High Definition! “Torn Curtain” (1966) was Alfred Hitchcock’s 50th film and signals a return to the espionage-romance theme the director showcased in such films as “Secret Agent” and “The Man Who Knew Too Much.
Tango Championships July 26 | Baruch College. USA tango championships and Celebrate Tango show
IATI Theater: Todo Vanguardia July 26 to Aug. 12?
International Theater Arts Institute presents Theater Todo Vanguardia, featuring contemporary new works by Latin artists.
Hip Hop Legends Awards July 27 | Baruch College
Honoring great hip hop legends from the 1970s to the present.
- The White House is transferring power to the Pentagon and it could entrench the US deeper into conflicts
- Fareed's take: US headed for another decade of war
- Opinion: Trump gave away his most consequential decision
- House defense bill calls for $27B more than Trump budget proposes
- Thousands flee as ISIS gains foothold in Philippines
- Several dead, more than 30 missing after tourist boat sinks
- Senators call for more time on health care
- Mom tweets son's large hospital bill
- Trump says Obama stole 'mean' term
- Schiff got 'queasy feeling' from Lynch
- John McDonnell: Grenfell victims 'murdered by political decisions'
- Police officers injured in London protest over man's death
- Newcastle Eid celebration: Woman bailed after crash
- Dodging IS snipers on Mosul frontline
- Boy, 16, charged with rape of girl, 8, in Manchester
- Ed Sheeran closes Glastonbury 2017
- Six killed as Colombia boat sinks
- Seven hospitalised amid Oldham drug warning
- Holland & Barrett sold for £1.8bn to Russian billionaire
- Lib Dems seek end to pay cap for emergency services