President Gould at one Seaside concert introduced the Beach Boys.
Free concert Thursday July 12th 7:30pm with
Gloria Gaynor songs: I Will Survive, Never Can Say Goodbye, The Village People songs: Y.M.C.A., Macho Man, The Trammps songs: Zing Went the Strings of My Heart, Disco Inferno, Saturday Night Fever soundtrack , Rose Royce songs: It: Makes You Feel Like Dancing, Car Wash
By Subway: Take the D train, F train, N train, or Q train to the last stop, Coney Island/Stillwell Avenue. At the corner of Stillwell and Surf Avenues (where Nathan’s is located), turn right. Walk or bus to 21st Street west along Surf Avenue.
By Bus: Take the B36, B64 or B74 bus, or the Coney Island-bound B82 bus, to Stillwell Avenue and Surf Avenue. Then, walk to 21st Street. Visit http://www.mta.info
They search your bag. On Campus will be in the back rows on the way to the bathrooms.
- They carried signs. They wore symbolic price tags. They told lawmakers 'enough' gun violence.
- Emma Gonzalez: Fight for your lives before it's someone else's job
- MLK Jr.'s granddaughter surprises rally crowd
- In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests
- Marchers' message to naysayers: 'Welcome to the revolution'
- Some of the most powerful messages weren't spoken
- While students marched for their lives, these folks marched for their guns
- She left her gun at home. Then she was assaulted.
- George Clooney, Paul McCartney and more celebrities join March for Our Lives
- The Parkland kids keep checking their privilege
- NHS: Over 3,000 more midwifery training places offered
- Vote Leave 'broke spending limits' in Brexit referendum
- March For Our Lives: Huge gun-control rallies sweep US
- March For Our Lives: 'Fight for your life before it’s somebody else’s job.'
- Eurovision: First winner Lys Assia dies aged 94
- Australia launch ball-tampering probe
- Australia-UK: First non-stop flight en route from Perth to London
- The man who has to crawl through his front door
- Apple Music's Jimmy Iovine says streaming services are 'too similar'
- RAF at 100: The A-lister meets the heroes