Today students logged into our blog from Indonesia and Canada.
On Campus Magazine with other clubs are planning a trip to the NY Aquarium in Brighton Beach. It is the only aquarium in NY. If interested in joining what is the best day for you? Right now Wednesday afternoon is in the lead but Friday and Saturday should get the lead. You save $2 online and it is $17.95. It has more than 300 marine species. Meet mammals, birds, fish, and reptiles, and learn about their natural history, biology, cultural roles, and conservation status. New York Aquarium Surf Avenue & West 8th Street (718) 265-3474.
The minor league Mets and Yanks are playing in Coney Island MCU Stadium on Sunday July 22 5pm. The Mets are the biggest drawing minor league team. We have a group signed up already and tickets going fast. Soon we will have to decide to open another section. It is $20 and you get a hat and the first 3,000 get a free mini bat. If interested write for details. RobinQhood (at) yahoo.comAll these photos with a Nikon DSLR camera
- The White House is transferring power to the Pentagon and it could entrench the US deeper into conflicts
- Fareed's take: US headed for another decade of war
- Opinion: Trump gave away his most consequential decision
- House defense bill calls for $27B more than Trump budget proposes
- Thousands flee as ISIS gains foothold in Philippines
- Several dead, more than 30 missing after tourist boat sinks
- Senators call for more time on health care
- Mom tweets son's large hospital bill
- Trump says Obama stole 'mean' term
- Schiff got 'queasy feeling' from Lynch
- John McDonnell: Grenfell victims 'murdered by political decisions'
- Police officers injured in London protest over man's death
- Newcastle Eid celebration: Woman bailed after crash
- Dodging IS snipers on Mosul frontline
- Boy, 16, charged with rape of girl, 8, in Manchester
- Ed Sheeran closes Glastonbury 2017
- Six killed as Colombia boat sinks
- Seven hospitalised amid Oldham drug warning
- Holland & Barrett sold for £1.8bn to Russian billionaire
- Lib Dems seek end to pay cap for emergency services