The first annual Top Brooklyn Women in Business Networking Awards Dinner was held on Thursday, June 21, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the New York Marriott in Downtown Brooklyn. The Home Reporter and Brooklyn Spectator honored influential Brooklyn women in business whose major achievements and whose participation in many community activities throughout the years have helped the borough grow.
They invited the business community to come out and salute these women on June 21. addition, honored as Best Man of the Year was Brooklyn District Attorney Charles J. Hynes. The newspapers’ sister publication, The Queens Courier, has held a top women in business event in Queens for the past decade, honoring female leaders in that borough. The most recent event attracted more than 700 business leaders, making it one of the largest business events in the city. Dean Shanley of Education was honored for an award we will have soon.
- Facebook CEO sits down with CNN to address info breach involving firm with ties to Trump campaign
- It was a mistake to trust Cambridge Analytica, Zuckerberg says
- Zuckerberg breaks his silence in a Facebook post
- Zuckerberg: 'I'm really sorry that this happened'
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine
- Zuckerberg's mentor: Crisis of trust threatens to destroy the company
- Inside the Trump campaign's ties with Cambridge Analytica
- Understanding the Cambridge Analytica controversy
- Cambridge Analytica CEO: I met Trump 'many times'
- Opinion: Why Cambridge Analytica's brag about weaponizing 'Crooked Hillary' slogan matters
- Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes over Cambridge Analytica
- Putin 'will use World Cup like Hitler's Olympics'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- Ant McPartlin charged with drink driving
- Are black knife deaths being ignored?
- 'Serious fire' at hotel in Dublin
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Red Arrows crash: Cpl Jonathan Bayliss named as victim