Highlights of article By Lisa Collier Cool of Yahoo on Jun 16, 2012
What Triggers Nightmares and How Do You Get Rid of Them?
Why Do Some Dreams Seem So Real that You Wake Up Laughing or Crying?
What Are Recurring Dreams Telling You?
What Causes a Nighttime Sensation of an Evil Presence in the Room?
Can Dreams Predict the Future?
5 Myths: Reading or watching television in bed helps you unwind.
A glass of wine or other alcoholic drink can relax you before bedtime.
Being tired the next day is the worst consequence of not sleeping.
Exercising in the evening will tire me out and help me sleep.
You can make up for skimping on sleep on weekdays by sleeping late on weekends. Yahoo says that declining sleep times in the United States have been linked to the obesity epidemic, which in turn is leading to type 2 diabetes, heart disease and a long list of health problems. What’s more, insufficient sleep can lead to excessive daytime sleepiness, mood changes and an increased risk for auto accidents and work-related injuries.
For details click on http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/dream-mysteries-decoded?page=2
- Supreme Court allows immediate ban on people from 6 Muslim-majority nations who lack 'bonafide' ties to US
- Justices will hear arguments in travel ban case this fall
- Appeals court clears way for review of immigrant vetting
- Court cites Trump tweets in travel ban ruling
- Supreme Court agrees to hear wedding cake case
- Analysis: Trump can shape the court with one retirement
- When the only thing standing between you and health care is your ZIP code
- Senate GOP health bill would slash Medicaid. Here's how
- Opinion: Why US health care costs defy common sense
- Mom tweets son's large hospital bill
- Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks
- Trump travel ban injunction lifted in part by Supreme Court
- Theresa May sets out post-Brexit offer on EU citizens
- Painter Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed for paternity suit
- HMS Queen Elizabeth : How to land a plane on new ship
- Man dies after taking 'potent' MDMA drug in Oldham
- Camber Sands death beach 'has hidden dangers'
- Ex-Archbishop Lord Carey resigns after child abuse review
- Al-Qaeda: Kidnapped Swede Johan Gustafsson freed after six years