Highlights of article By Lisa Collier Cool of Yahoo on Jun 16, 2012
What Triggers Nightmares and How Do You Get Rid of Them?
Why Do Some Dreams Seem So Real that You Wake Up Laughing or Crying?
What Are Recurring Dreams Telling You?
What Causes a Nighttime Sensation of an Evil Presence in the Room?
Can Dreams Predict the Future?
5 Myths: Reading or watching television in bed helps you unwind.
A glass of wine or other alcoholic drink can relax you before bedtime.
Being tired the next day is the worst consequence of not sleeping.
Exercising in the evening will tire me out and help me sleep.
You can make up for skimping on sleep on weekdays by sleeping late on weekends. Yahoo says that declining sleep times in the United States have been linked to the obesity epidemic, which in turn is leading to type 2 diabetes, heart disease and a long list of health problems. What’s more, insufficient sleep can lead to excessive daytime sleepiness, mood changes and an increased risk for auto accidents and work-related injuries.
For details click on http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/dream-mysteries-decoded?page=2
- Protestors repeatedly interrupted a hearing on the GOP plan to repeal Obamacare, which is one 'no' vote away from being scuttled
- Hearing on health care bill
- 9 p.m. ET: CNN's Monday night health care debate
- Protesters disrupt health care bill hearing
- Opinion: On healthcare, let's do the impossible
- Here are the senators that are undecided on health care vote
- 'It looks like a bomb went off' in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico got Irma-level winds and Harvey-level flooding
- Pope accused of spreading heresy
- N. Korea threatens to shoot down US planes
- North Korea accuses US of declaring war
- John McDonnell 'would bring existing PFI contracts in-house'
- Third of state schools in cash deficit
- Oxford student Lavinia Woodward spared jail for knife attack
- Model Chloe Ayling kidnap case a publicity stunt, court told
- First appearance together for Harry and Meghan
- Child 'was shown IS beheading video by Leicester man'
- Brexit: Davis sees 'no excuse for standing in way of progress'
- German election: Merkel vows to win back right-wing voters
- Moment teacher run down by car outside school