Highlights of article By Lisa Collier Cool of Yahoo on Jun 16, 2012
What Triggers Nightmares and How Do You Get Rid of Them?
Why Do Some Dreams Seem So Real that You Wake Up Laughing or Crying?
What Are Recurring Dreams Telling You?
What Causes a Nighttime Sensation of an Evil Presence in the Room?
Can Dreams Predict the Future?
5 Myths: Reading or watching television in bed helps you unwind.
A glass of wine or other alcoholic drink can relax you before bedtime.
Being tired the next day is the worst consequence of not sleeping.
Exercising in the evening will tire me out and help me sleep.
You can make up for skimping on sleep on weekdays by sleeping late on weekends. Yahoo says that declining sleep times in the United States have been linked to the obesity epidemic, which in turn is leading to type 2 diabetes, heart disease and a long list of health problems. What’s more, insufficient sleep can lead to excessive daytime sleepiness, mood changes and an increased risk for auto accidents and work-related injuries.
For details click on http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/dream-mysteries-decoded?page=2
- Facebook CEO sits down with CNN to address info breach involving firm with ties to Trump campaign
- It was a mistake to trust Cambridge Analytica, Zuckerberg says
- Zuckerberg breaks his silence in a Facebook post
- Zuckerberg: 'I'm really sorry that this happened'
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine
- Zuckerberg's mentor: Crisis of trust threatens to destroy the company
- Inside the Trump campaign's ties with Cambridge Analytica
- Understanding the Cambridge Analytica controversy
- Cambridge Analytica CEO: I met Trump 'many times'
- Opinion: Why Cambridge Analytica's brag about weaponizing 'Crooked Hillary' slogan matters
- Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes over Cambridge Analytica
- Putin 'will use World Cup like Hitler's Olympics'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- Ant McPartlin charged with drink driving
- Are black knife deaths being ignored?
- 'Serious fire' at hotel in Dublin
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Red Arrows crash: Cpl Jonathan Bayliss named as victim