On Campus Magazine expected a loss in viewership during finals and the summer session. Surprisingly we have had several days of viewership in the 50’s and one of 126. We just reached 9,000 viewers in a year. We thank our loyal viewers and look to use it to negotiate discounts in stores and you can help.
Two 711 stores are opening on Flatbush Avenue. One opposite Target Department store and one opposite Kings Plaza.
EVENTS: Career Counseling Week: Making the Most of Your College Experience 1303 JAMES HALL – MAGNER CENTER
Monday: Access Your Abilities. Student Support Group 5606 James Hall. Tuesday and Wednesday: Nutrition Clinic Consultation 10AM – 6PM 326 Ingersoll Extension. Thursday: Social Anxiety Group 5503 James Hall 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- The President treasures his political base to the point that a climbdown over traumatized kids is unthinkable
- Lewandowski on undocumented child with Down syndrome separated from mother: 'Womp womp'
- Don Lemon rips Lewandowski's reaction to separation
- Report: Migrant babies held in 'tender age' shelters
- Trump's Hill meeting 'didn't move the ball' on immigration
- What Trump supporters think of family separations
- Hear what lawmakers yelled at Trump
- Protesters jeer DHS chief at Mexican restaurant
- Opinion: Why Trump figures he can win with harsh border policy
- Michael Cohen 'willing to give info' on Trump, friends say
- Gosport hospital deaths: Prescribed painkillers 'shortened 456 lives'
- US child detention pictures disturbing - Theresa May
- US quits 'biased' UN human rights council
- Man arrested over Southgate Tube station explosion
- The FBI said I was my parents' stolen baby - but I found the truth
- British Airways cancels 'incorrectly' cheap tickets
- Italy migrants: Benetton criticised over ad campaign
- Commons set for Brexit vote showdown
- Beer could fall flat for World Cup as CO2 runs short
- Guy Verhofstadt warns MPs of 'two decade' Brexit ratification