Williamsburg known as an extension of the village had a Zombie Crawl on May 27th. Many BCers were there. Some that work here did not want to be photographed. There was free makeup and artists to apply it. Most ghouls wore fake blood. On Campus asked them if they wanted a band aid. They walked with limps.
There was a starting point at Grand Street with free admission to bars and live bands. There were a few hundred marching up Bedford Ave to Mccarren Park. The big park has five parts and is known for the dodgeball and kick ball games you don’t see often. On weekends it has a green market and art sale.
After the park there was a pub crawl and most had no cover. Many major newspapers covered it from the Village Voice to the Courier Life.
- President spent 77 minutes at his campaign rally to deliver fact-free retellings of recent historical events
- Rewriting history: Trump pours gas on the culture wars
- 'Total eclipse of the facts': Lemon reacts to speech
- Podcast: Trump's doozy of a campaign rally
- Watch: Cops and protesters throw gas canisters
- Next stop, Reno: Trump to speak to veterans today
- Former national intelligence director questions Trump's fitness for office
- Sources: Trump and McConnell haven't spoken since angry phone call
- Trump hints he may pardon former sheriff
- Melania Trump thanks Chelsea Clinton for defending Barron
- Brexit: Theresa May says UK leaving EU court's jurisdiction
- Cyclist Charlie Alliston guilty over pedestrian's death
- Birmingham gangs banned from city in landmark ruling
- EU citizen detention letters sent in error
- Wayne Rooney: England striker retires from international football
- Clinton: 'Skin crawled' in Trump debate
- Prince Harry 'very glad' to walk behind Diana's coffin
- Labour MP faces backlash over women-only carriages idea
- Kim Wall: Headless body identified as missing journalist
- Trump says he is willing to 'close government' to build Mexico wall