Williamsburg known as an extension of the village had a Zombie Crawl on May 27th. Many BCers were there. Some that work here did not want to be photographed. There was free makeup and artists to apply it. Most ghouls wore fake blood. On Campus asked them if they wanted a band aid. They walked with limps.
There was a starting point at Grand Street with free admission to bars and live bands. There were a few hundred marching up Bedford Ave to Mccarren Park. The big park has five parts and is known for the dodgeball and kick ball games you don’t see often. On weekends it has a green market and art sale.
After the park there was a pub crawl and most had no cover. Many major newspapers covered it from the Village Voice to the Courier Life.
- They carried signs. They wore symbolic price tags. They told lawmakers 'enough' gun violence.
- Emma Gonzalez: Fight for your lives before it's someone else's job
- MLK Jr.'s granddaughter surprises rally crowd
- In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests
- Marchers' message to naysayers: 'Welcome to the revolution'
- Some of the most powerful messages weren't spoken
- While students marched for their lives, these folks marched for their guns
- She left her gun at home. Then she was assaulted.
- George Clooney, Paul McCartney and more celebrities join March for Our Lives
- The Parkland kids keep checking their privilege
- NHS: Over 3,000 more midwifery training places offered
- Vote Leave 'broke spending limits' in Brexit referendum
- March For Our Lives: Huge gun-control rallies sweep US
- March For Our Lives: 'Fight for your life before it’s somebody else’s job.'
- Eurovision: First winner Lys Assia dies aged 94
- Australia launch ball-tampering probe
- Australia-UK: First non-stop flight en route from Perth to London
- The man who has to crawl through his front door
- Apple Music's Jimmy Iovine says streaming services are 'too similar'
- RAF at 100: The A-lister meets the heroes