Williamsburg known as an extension of the village had a Zombie Crawl on May 27th. Many BCers were there. Some that work here did not want to be photographed. There was free makeup and artists to apply it. Most ghouls wore fake blood. On Campus asked them if they wanted a band aid. They walked with limps.
There was a starting point at Grand Street with free admission to bars and live bands. There were a few hundred marching up Bedford Ave to Mccarren Park. The big park has five parts and is known for the dodgeball and kick ball games you don’t see often. On weekends it has a green market and art sale.
After the park there was a pub crawl and most had no cover. Many major newspapers covered it from the Village Voice to the Courier Life.
- State Department won't send a high-level delegation to support Ivanka Trump's global summit trip, officials say
- Ivanka Trump to deliver keynote address in India
- Tillerson under fire for turmoil at State Department
- State Dept spokeswoman: 'There's a morale issue in this building'
- Trump and Tillerson's tense relationship
- Macy's shoppers report credit card outage
- Is this the last Black Friday?
- JCPenney coupon change confuses many
- Gunmen kill at least 235 at Egypt mosque
- Oscar Pistorius' prison sentence increased
- Egypt attack: Gunmen kill 235 in Sinai mosque
- Oxford Circus Tube station: Tube stations reopen after alert
- Brexit: May says positive vibe but EU warns of 'huge challenge'
- Oscar Pistorius jail term for killing Reeva Steenkamp more than doubled
- William and Kate attend Royal Variety show
- Katie Rough death: Teen detained for life for killing
- Black Friday sales bonanza set to hit a record
- Zimbabwe's new president Mnangagwa vows to 're-engage' with world
- Zimbabwe President Mnangagwa: Mugabe 'a father and mentor'
- Leo Varadkar hopes talks can avert Irish general election