There was a big crowd at Prospect Park and you could not get close. Many BC ers were there swaying to the music. Many areas needed aisles making it hard to walk and not enough lighting for not stepping on someone. It was well policed. The line to get in had a person with a big sign on a stick saying end of line. New Yorkers get on lines with out realizing it is the wrong line. It could be for the bathroom.
We put photos in a folder in a camera and they can not be retrieved. We have contacted Cannon. A J@R salesmen says most are not retrievable except San Disk SD cards which will retrieve it for a fee. A photo professor said it cost a few hundred dollars to retrieve data from a computer hard drive. Always back it up. If you know any other companies or ways to retrieve it let us know and we will inform all. RobinQhood (at) Yahoo.com
- 'How do I locate my child(ren)?' is part of the document US gives to immigrant parents arrested at the border
- Laura Bush pens scathing column on child separation
- Melania Trump says US should govern 'with heart'
- Five dead after high-speed Border Patrol chase in Texas
- Immigration officials detain legal US resident
- Angry lawmaker bangs on window and confronts authorities
- Democratic lawmakers visit immigration centers in south Texas
- FBI agent says he's willing to testify before Congress
- What life in jail is like for Paul Manafort
- Former Trump operative met with Russian who wanted $2M for Clinton dirt
- US child migrants: Melania speaks out on Trump's separation policy
- NHS funding: PM calls for 10-year plan to spend cash
- David Dimbleby to leave Question Time
- Computer game addiction: 'I spend 20 plus hours a week gaming'
- Billy Caldwell: Senior MP urges reform over medical cannabis
- Taking a stand against sexism and racism in the advertising industry
- Children in 'inhumane solitary confinement'
- Debit card payments more popular than cash
- Defence spend rise urged over Russian threat
- Upskirting row: MP Sir Christopher Chope says he supports ban