James Hall new entrances opening very soon open to the West Quad. The computer rooms are full of students studying. My mom would be proud. There are longer hours. In the Library Café’s one of the 4 bathrooms a lock has been broken for days. Very hot conditions, fans have been added. If you do a teacher evaluation you get your mark faster.
Studying Tips: After studying the work for the final skip through the items you know and concentrate on the harder ones. Studying to music or back ground noise never has been proven to help and get full concentration. Many that crammed long hours fell asleep on the test. A good night’s sleep clear’s your head of the non important items and you may remember better what you studied right before going out. When ever hyper ventilating or out of breath hold your breath in for 8 seconds, hold for 8 and release for 8. Do that twice.
- Facebook CEO sits down with CNN to address info breach involving firm with ties to Trump campaign
- It was a mistake to trust Cambridge Analytica, Zuckerberg says
- Zuckerberg breaks his silence in a Facebook post
- Zuckerberg: 'I'm really sorry that this happened'
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine
- Zuckerberg's mentor: Crisis of trust threatens to destroy the company
- Inside the Trump campaign's ties with Cambridge Analytica
- Understanding the Cambridge Analytica controversy
- Cambridge Analytica CEO: I met Trump 'many times'
- Opinion: Why Cambridge Analytica's brag about weaponizing 'Crooked Hillary' slogan matters
- Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes over Cambridge Analytica
- Putin 'will use World Cup like Hitler's Olympics'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- Ant McPartlin charged with drink driving
- Are black knife deaths being ignored?
- 'Serious fire' at hotel in Dublin
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Red Arrows crash: Cpl Jonathan Bayliss named as victim