NY Photo Festival: panel discussions, through May 20, DUMBO. Ninth Ave Food Festival Saturday and Sunday 12-5, 42-57 St. Little Kim appearing in the Bronx check the Village Voice
Saturday, Sunday 7am, 20 Years Bryant Park Photo Exhibit: This event repeats every day between 4/19 and 5/29. Sunday: Sheepshead Bay’s Bayfest 2012, 12–6 p.m.BAYFEST2012 will feature over 21 bands, dance troupes, and kids’ performers on a main stage and ten piers (eight blocks) of Sheepshead Bay’s beautiful waterfront, on Emmons Avenue from East 27th Street to Ocean Avenue in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn. Family fun for all featuring face painting, giveaways, arts and crafts, Brooklyn’s Nets’ EXPERIENCE Mobile Basketball Unit.
Sunday Drums Along the Hudson: A Native American Festival. Saturday 7am Van Cortlandt Golf House Circle (in Van Cortlandt Park), Bronx, The Tenth Annual Drums Along the Hudson: A Native American Festival will take place on Sunday, in Upper Manhattan’s Inwood Hill Park from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm, rain or shine. A free, multi cultural family-oriented festival, Drums Along the Hudson includes exhibitions of world dance and drumming traditions as well as Native American crafts and international foods. The festival combines a celebration of Native American heritage, culture, and art with the diversity of New York City itself. In keeping with the underlying theme of environmental appreciation and education, Drums Along the Hudson will continue to feature an Environmental Tent which will include appearances by Captain Planet, courtesy of the Captain Planet Foundation. Sandra Bookman, weekend anchor for WABC-TV, will host the event along with Tetiana Anderson, NY1 television reporter. Park entrance at 218th Street & Indian Road (in Inwood Hill Park),
Summer on the Hudson: 9th Annual Mamapalooza Extravaganza!
12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. Music and art-filled afternoon featuring mom bands, an especially fabulous lady emcee, as well as a Gymboree Play Tent, arts & crafts, ecoenvironmental information, food, vendors, interactive fun.11:00 a.m. pre-event fitness class on Pier I open to all. Pier I (in Riverside Park South, 70th St), Manhattan
- Senate's bill breaks a host of Trump's campaign vows
- Conway: Medicaid cut isn't a cut
- Who wins and who loses under Obamacare replacement bill
- Deep cuts to Medicaid put rural hospitals in the crosshairs
- Health care bill loses another GOP vote
- Opinion: Senate bill abandons tens of millions of Americans
- Report: Obama knew Putin was directly involved in hacks
- Trump questions Obama over Russian meddling
- Trump on Mueller: 'We're going to have to see'
- Anthony Kennedy retirement watch at a fever pitch
- Cladding fire tests failed by 27 high-rise blocks
- Camden tower evacuations: Resident confronts Camden Council chief
- Parliament 'hit by cyber-attack'
- China landslide leaves 120 missing in Sichuan
- Jo Cox MP honoured with Commons plaque
- Armed Forces Day: Liverpool leads events across country
- Dizzee Rascal: 'I should be headlining Glastonbury'
- Qatar says list of demands by Arab states not realistic
- Mosul battle: Second French journalist dies after mine blast
- Azerbaijan Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton on pole in Baku