“America through a Chinese Lens surveys photography“.
Till September 10 at the Museum of Chinese in America, 215 Centre St. (Centre/Grand) Manhattan, NY 212-619-4785.
Shot by contemporary Chinese and Chinese American artists, documentary photographers and non-professionals, identifying the specific ways in which the Chinese have used the camera to see this country – its beauty, contradictions, and realities. Also snapshots taken by new immigrants from the 1950s to today which have been selected from MOCA’s permanent collection.
Youth Street Hockey Festival, Saturday, 10a.m.–5p.m.
The day will include free hockey clinics in Skill Zones, face painting, human puck races and more. There will be Coca-Cola product sampling and giveaways focused on healthy hydration. Intrepid Sea Air and Space Museum, 12th Avenue and 46th Street, Manhattan.
Annual Antique Auto Show, Sunday, 11a.m.–4p.m. Classic cars, memorabilia, historic house tours, hayrides, and food. Queens County Farm Museum (in Queens Farm Park) 73-50 Little Neck Pkwy Floral Park, Queens.
- The Pentagon briefing was a striking change in tone from the public response of the Trump administration
- Ex-mayor rips Trump's call to Gold Star widow
- White House explains why condolence letters were expedited
- Analysis: Donald Trump just hit a new low
- Myeshia Johnson: Trump's call made me cry
- Widow reveals new details about Trump's call
- Analysis: Comey confirms he's 'Reinhold Niebuhr'
- Stephen Hawking's thesis crashes Cambridge website
- Analysis: McCain's cold revenge on Trump
- Opinion: What happened when Trump showed me his foot
- Nuneaton bowling alley siege: Man charged
- Teenager's life 'ruined' by Live.me and Twitter 'trolls'
- Police 'let down' modern slavery victims, says report
- Was Harry Styles groped as he sang on stage at concert?
- 'One-off' £1.5m supercar damaged in crash at Tangmere
- Ivory seizures hit record levels last year, report says
- Myeshia Johnson: Soldier's widow says Trump made me cry
- Disabled 'losing out on jobs' over Access to Work cap
- Eddie Izzard to stand again for Labour executive
- MP Jared O'Mara quits equalities committee over homophobic remarks