Today celebrate Annual Israel Independence Day Street Festival at 12:30 – 2pm in front of the Student Center. Food, games, music and face painting.
40 clubs have signed a petition to promote the clubs more. They would like a one minute announcement on the mike Club/Common hours when no classes are in session. It would be in the cafeteria, library, Library Café and Student Center. Another idea is a digital sign of events at the main entrances. It would increase sales for Whitman Hall and other events.
Many graduate students are going to Spain for an 8 day trip. It is for culture and field work and non credit. Attending is Graduate Student Government President Robin Green.
Free practice MCAT test- Sunday April 29thColumbia University Area, Any questions contact email@example.com
Great articles this week in the Excelsior and Kingsman Newspapers.
- A former staffer says Rep. Blake Farenthold's crude remarks drove him to quit
- Rep. Farenthold facing new harassment accusations
- GOP Rep. Mia Love: Farenthold should resign
- Farenthold accuser: I couldn't stay in DC
- It's the way you dress, Dem congresswoman tells colleagues
- Al Franken's Senate replacement named
- The inside story of the GOP's Alabama meltdown
- Opinion: How Black women saved democracy
- How black voters boosted Doug Jones to victory in Alabama
- Tapper: Trump lost again, may haunt him
- Brexit bill: May heads to Brussels after EU vote loss
- The moment defeat on Brexit vote was announced
- Royals to attend Grenfell fire memorial at St Paul's
- Harvey Weinstein: Salma Hayek alleges he threatened to kill her
- MSF estimates more than 6,700 Rohingya killed in Myanmar
- How net neutrality affects you
- Haemophilia A trial results 'mind-blowing'
- White House contradicts Tillerson on North Korea, adding to confusion
- Chris Froome: Team Sky rider says legacy will not be tainted by 'adverse' drugs test
- Fly-tipping prosecutions at record low in England