Today celebrate Annual Israel Independence Day Street Festival at 12:30 – 2pm in front of the Student Center. Food, games, music and face painting.
40 clubs have signed a petition to promote the clubs more. They would like a one minute announcement on the mike Club/Common hours when no classes are in session. It would be in the cafeteria, library, Library Café and Student Center. Another idea is a digital sign of events at the main entrances. It would increase sales for Whitman Hall and other events.
Many graduate students are going to Spain for an 8 day trip. It is for culture and field work and non credit. Attending is Graduate Student Government President Robin Green.
Free practice MCAT test- Sunday April 29thColumbia University Area, Any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great articles this week in the Excelsior and Kingsman Newspapers.
- Trump-Obama relationship has reached historic low
- Trump blasts Obama on Twitter, demands apology
- Opinion: Why isn't Obama hitting back?
- Trump's new foil: A silent Barack Obama
- Australian cardinal charged with sexual assault offenses
- Diehard ISIS fighters await final fight
- California says key ingredient in Roundup weed killer can cause cancer
- Man cracks ransomware code
- Good Samaritan beaten after helping child
- ABC settles 'pink slime' lawsuit
- Grenfell fire: Retired judge to lead disaster inquiry
- Cardinal Pell: Vatican treasurer charged with sex offences
- IS faces end game in Mosul, says Michael Fallon
- Stalking victim rejects police apology over stabbing
- US woman shoots boyfriend in YouTube stunt
- Sheikh steps in to buy village chapel in Cornwall
- 'My son was circumcised without my consent'
- Theresa May to seek backing of MPs for Queen's Speech
- Brazil Temer: Car 'rams gate of presidential palace'
- London bridge attack officer: 'I wasn't backing down'