Today celebrate Annual Israel Independence Day Street Festival at 12:30 – 2pm in front of the Student Center. Food, games, music and face painting.
40 clubs have signed a petition to promote the clubs more. They would like a one minute announcement on the mike Club/Common hours when no classes are in session. It would be in the cafeteria, library, Library Café and Student Center. Another idea is a digital sign of events at the main entrances. It would increase sales for Whitman Hall and other events.
Many graduate students are going to Spain for an 8 day trip. It is for culture and field work and non credit. Attending is Graduate Student Government President Robin Green.
Free practice MCAT test- Sunday April 29thColumbia University Area, Any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Great articles this week in the Excelsior and Kingsman Newspapers.
- The President treasures his political base to the point that a climbdown over traumatized kids is unthinkable
- Lewandowski on undocumented child with Down syndrome separated from mother: 'Womp womp'
- Don Lemon rips Lewandowski's reaction to separation
- Report: Migrant babies held in 'tender age' shelters
- Trump's Hill meeting 'didn't move the ball' on immigration
- What Trump supporters think of family separations
- Hear what lawmakers yelled at Trump
- Protesters jeer DHS chief at Mexican restaurant
- Opinion: Why Trump figures he can win with harsh border policy
- Michael Cohen 'willing to give info' on Trump, friends say
- Gosport hospital deaths: Prescribed painkillers 'shortened 456 lives'
- US child detention pictures disturbing - Theresa May
- US quits 'biased' UN human rights council
- Man arrested over Southgate Tube station explosion
- The FBI said I was my parents' stolen baby - but I found the truth
- British Airways cancels 'incorrectly' cheap tickets
- Italy migrants: Benetton criticised over ad campaign
- Commons set for Brexit vote showdown
- Beer could fall flat for World Cup as CO2 runs short
- Guy Verhofstadt warns MPs of 'two decade' Brexit ratification