Central Park Tours: Saturday: Views From the Past 10:30-11:30 A.M. Outside the Dairy Gift Shop 66 St., Conservatory Garden Tour 11A.M.–12:30 P.M. Conservatory Garden, Nature Exploration Hike 11A.M. Dana Discovery Center, Central Park Conservancy Youth Basketball Clinic 12-2 P.M. North Meadow Recreation Center, West Side Stories 12:30 –1:30 P.M. West 81st Street and Central Park West, Seneca Village 2:30–3:30 P.M. 85th Street and Central Park West.
Sunday: West Side Stories 12:30 –1:30 P.M. West 81st Street and Central Park West, Family Nature Crafts 1 P.M. Belvedere Castle.
Sunday: Easter Parade and Easter Bonnet Festival marches north on Fifth Avenue, starting at 49th Street, but the best place to watch is from the area around St. Patrick’s Cathedral 10am to 4pm.
- Protestors repeatedly interrupted a hearing on the GOP plan to repeal Obamacare, which is one 'no' vote away from being scuttled
- Hearing on health care bill
- 9 p.m. ET: CNN's Monday night health care debate
- Protesters disrupt health care bill hearing
- Opinion: On healthcare, let's do the impossible
- Here are the senators that are undecided on health care vote
- 'It looks like a bomb went off' in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico got Irma-level winds and Harvey-level flooding
- Pope accused of spreading heresy
- N. Korea threatens to shoot down US planes
- North Korea accuses US of declaring war
- John McDonnell 'would bring existing PFI contracts in-house'
- Third of state schools in cash deficit
- Oxford student Lavinia Woodward spared jail for knife attack
- Model Chloe Ayling kidnap case a publicity stunt, court told
- First appearance together for Harry and Meghan
- Child 'was shown IS beheading video by Leicester man'
- Brexit: Davis sees 'no excuse for standing in way of progress'
- German election: Merkel vows to win back right-wing voters
- Moment teacher run down by car outside school