Macy’s Flower Show till April 7 A Brazillian sights. Brasil Gardens in Paradise, features exotic floral displays. Lush tropical-garden presentations depict the region’s unique landscape and culture, from the Amazonian rain forest and the samba pulse of Rio de Janeiro to the city’s famed Carnival celebration. Macys Herald Square 151 W. 34th St.
Sunday: 10am, New Directors/New Films Festival till April 1. Co-curated by the Film Society of Lincoln Center and The Museum of Modern Art. Now in its 41st year, premiered movies and helped ignite Almodóvar, Spike Lee, Spielberg, Aronofsky and Wong Kar.
Urban Park Rangers hosts a scavenger hunt for children. It is family-friendly.
Kissena Playground (in Kissena Park) Near 164 and Oak streets, Queens Rose and Oak Avenue Entrance.
Sunday Muppets forgotten footage DVD release party. It is not easy being green. Audience giveaways a monthly series 2pm $8 Union Hall 702 Union Ave Park Slope toughpigs.com
- They carried signs. They wore symbolic price tags. They told lawmakers 'enough' gun violence.
- Emma Gonzalez: Fight for your lives before it's someone else's job
- MLK Jr.'s granddaughter surprises rally crowd
- In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests
- Marchers' message to naysayers: 'Welcome to the revolution'
- Some of the most powerful messages weren't spoken
- While students marched for their lives, these folks marched for their guns
- She left her gun at home. Then she was assaulted.
- George Clooney, Paul McCartney and more celebrities join March for Our Lives
- The Parkland kids keep checking their privilege
- NHS: Over 3,000 more midwifery training places offered
- Vote Leave 'broke spending limits' in Brexit referendum
- March For Our Lives: Huge gun-control rallies sweep US
- March For Our Lives: 'Fight for your life before it’s somebody else’s job.'
- Eurovision: First winner Lys Assia dies aged 94
- Australia launch ball-tampering probe
- Australia-UK: First non-stop flight en route from Perth to London
- The man who has to crawl through his front door
- Apple Music's Jimmy Iovine says streaming services are 'too similar'
- RAF at 100: The A-lister meets the heroes