Macy’s Flower Show till April 7 A Brazillian sights. Brasil Gardens in Paradise, features exotic floral displays. Lush tropical-garden presentations depict the region’s unique landscape and culture, from the Amazonian rain forest and the samba pulse of Rio de Janeiro to the city’s famed Carnival celebration. Macys Herald Square 151 W. 34th St.
Sunday: 10am, New Directors/New Films Festival till April 1. Co-curated by the Film Society of Lincoln Center and The Museum of Modern Art. Now in its 41st year, premiered movies and helped ignite Almodóvar, Spike Lee, Spielberg, Aronofsky and Wong Kar.
Urban Park Rangers hosts a scavenger hunt for children. It is family-friendly.
Kissena Playground (in Kissena Park) Near 164 and Oak streets, Queens Rose and Oak Avenue Entrance.
Sunday Muppets forgotten footage DVD release party. It is not easy being green. Audience giveaways a monthly series 2pm $8 Union Hall 702 Union Ave Park Slope toughpigs.com
- President spent 77 minutes at his campaign rally to deliver fact-free retellings of recent historical events
- Rewriting history: Trump pours gas on the culture wars
- Tale of 2 presidents: Rally Trump vs. Teleprompter Trump
- 'Total eclipse of the facts': Lemon reacts to speech
- Fiery debate: Cuomo, panelist clash over Trump speech
- Protests: Peaceful start gives way to chaos
- Watch: Cops and protesters throw gas canisters
- Next stop, Reno: Trump to speak to veterans today
- Former national intelligence director questions Trump's fitness for office
- Sources: Trump and McConnell haven't spoken since angry phone call
- Brexit: Theresa May says UK leaving EU court's jurisdiction
- Cyclist Charlie Alliston guilty over pedestrian's death
- Birmingham gangs banned from city in landmark ruling
- EU citizen detention letters sent in error
- Wayne Rooney: England striker retires from international football
- Clinton: 'Skin crawled' in Trump debate
- Prince Harry 'very glad' to walk behind Diana's coffin
- Labour MP faces backlash over women-only carriages idea
- Kim Wall: Headless body identified as missing journalist
- Trump says he is willing to 'close government' to build Mexico wall