St. Patrick’s Day Parade Saturday 11am. The parade marches up Fifth Avenue, starting at 44th Street draws more than 200,000 participants (and 2 million onlookers). Also be sure to check out what’s going on throughout the boroughs—all five have their own celebrations.
New York Sephardic Jewish Film Festival till March 22. Shines a spotlight on the unique worldview and history of Sephardic Jews both here in America and abroad. Center for Jewish History 15 W. 16th St New York, NY
- It seems certain that the imagery and feelings stirred by kids being separated from their parents will linger
- See the moment 7-year-old reunites with mom
- Children allege grave abuse at detention centers
- Emails suggest 'zero tolerance' effectively on hold
- Anderson Cooper: Is your head spinning yet?
- GOP pushes immigration vote into next week
- She got her son back after suing the Trump administration
- The big business of housing immigrant children
- 'The Conners' is happening without Roseanne, ABC says
- Charles Krauthammer, legendary conservative intellectual, dies at 68
- Airbus warns no-deal Brexit could see it leave UK
- EU tariffs on US goods come into force
- Church of England 's 2010 abuse inquiry was 'flawed' and 'failed'
- The story of Rashan Charles and the police
- Arizona Uber crash driver was 'watching TV'
- Windrush anniversary celebrated at Westminster Abbey
- XXXTentacion's girlfriend is pregnant
- Melania wears 'I really don't care do u?' jacket on migrant visit
- Bomb threat closes London's Charing Cross station
- High Court refuses bid for gender-neutral passports