A message from President Jonathan Douek of CLAS Student Government:
Participatory Budgeting – We are putting aside 10% of our budget so that YOU can vote on whatever feasible project you would like to see worked on across campus. On March 6th @ 12:15pm and March 7th @ 6:00PM in the Gold Room of the Student Center, we will be hosting a town hall meeting on Participatory Budgeting. Brooklyn College will be the first college or university in American history to do this.http://www.participatorybudgeting.org/
Textbook Flea Market – This year your CLAS Student Government initiated the first Textbook Flea Market. We provided students with a venue to buy and sell textbooks at a fair price. It is our hope that a market will take place at the beginning of every semester, and your participation is necessary for its success.
Planga – To create greater awareness of the different events around campus we have teamed up with Planga.com, a website much like Facebook, to help you connect with the various student organizations. So create your name at brooklyn.planga.com and find out what’s going on every day on campus.
- The Pentagon briefing was a striking change in tone from the public response of the Trump administration
- Ex-mayor rips Trump's call to Gold Star widow
- White House explains why condolence letters were expedited
- Analysis: Donald Trump just hit a new low
- Myeshia Johnson: Trump's call made me cry
- Widow reveals new details about Trump's call
- Analysis: Comey confirms he's 'Reinhold Niebuhr'
- Stephen Hawking's thesis crashes Cambridge website
- Analysis: McCain's cold revenge on Trump
- Opinion: What happened when Trump showed me his foot
- Nuneaton bowling alley siege: Man charged
- Teenager's life 'ruined' by Live.me and Twitter 'trolls'
- Police 'let down' modern slavery victims, says report
- Was Harry Styles groped as he sang on stage at concert?
- 'One-off' £1.5m supercar damaged in crash at Tangmere
- Ivory seizures hit record levels last year, report says
- Myeshia Johnson: Soldier's widow says Trump made me cry
- Disabled 'losing out on jobs' over Access to Work cap
- Eddie Izzard to stand again for Labour executive
- MP Jared O'Mara quits equalities committee over homophobic remarks