A message from President Jonathan Douek of CLAS Student Government:
Participatory Budgeting – We are putting aside 10% of our budget so that YOU can vote on whatever feasible project you would like to see worked on across campus. On March 6th @ 12:15pm and March 7th @ 6:00PM in the Gold Room of the Student Center, we will be hosting a town hall meeting on Participatory Budgeting. Brooklyn College will be the first college or university in American history to do this.http://www.participatorybudgeting.org/
Textbook Flea Market – This year your CLAS Student Government initiated the first Textbook Flea Market. We provided students with a venue to buy and sell textbooks at a fair price. It is our hope that a market will take place at the beginning of every semester, and your participation is necessary for its success.
Planga – To create greater awareness of the different events around campus we have teamed up with Planga.com, a website much like Facebook, to help you connect with the various student organizations. So create your name at brooklyn.planga.com and find out what’s going on every day on campus.
- Rep. Adam Schiff, top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said the WH directed Bannon to avoid answering Hill queries in Russia probe
- Schiff: White House imposed gag order on Bannon
- Schiff: Bannon's refusal to answer questions 'unprecedented'
- Rep. Collins: If I were Bannon, I'd answer lawmakers' questions
- The ups and downs of the Bannon insurgency
- NYT: Mueller subpoenas Bannon
- Analysis: Donald Trump 1, Steve Bannon 0
- The Trump-Russia investigation, from the beginning
- Seething Booker tells DHS chief: Amnesia about 'shithole' meeting makes you complicit
- Booker: Trump's words fester, they poison
- Health service 'haemorrhaging' nurses, figures reveal
- Why are so many nurses quitting the NHS?
- Trump's cognitive ability is normal, says White House doctor
- Drivers stranded overnight on M74 as snow sweeps Scotland
- Jessica Falkholt: Home and Away actress has died, hospital says
- Bayeux Tapestry to be displayed in UK for the first time
- Most new cars must be electric by 2030, ministers told
- Dozens of women describe abuse by ex-doctor Larry Nassar
- Tory MP Ben Bradley 'sorry' for blog post about jobless
- Carillion was left with just £29m before going bankrupt