The Women’s Supportive Therapy Group 1-2PM 5604 James
RefWorks Workshop 8-9:30 PM Library Workshop Center, Room 148
How to make a job fair work For you 5-6PM 1309 James Hall
BC VITA is now providing FREE income tax preparation (on Mondays) exclusively for Brooklyn College students and staff: 10:00AM to 6:00PM Monday March 5th to Monday April 2nd -Room Student Center’s room 311 LIMITATIONS They will not prepare tax returns requiring the following schedules Schedule C – Business Income with expenses more than $5,000 Schedule D – Capital gains and losses Schedule E – Rental property income Returns for foreign/international students returns will be prepared at a later scheduled date. What to Bring? Picture Identification Card. Social Security Card for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents claimed. Voided Check if requesting direct deposit. All income and expense statements (W2s, 1099s, SSI, SSA, tuition statements, mortgage interest statements, student loan interest & all other tax documents).
- The Pentagon briefing was a striking change in tone from the public response of the Trump administration
- Ex-mayor rips Trump's call to Gold Star widow
- White House explains why condolence letters were expedited
- Analysis: Donald Trump just hit a new low
- Myeshia Johnson: Trump's call made me cry
- Widow reveals new details about Trump's call
- Don Lemon's open letter to President Trump: 'Please stop!'
- Stephen Hawking's thesis crashes Cambridge website
- Analysis: McCain's cold revenge on Trump
- Opinion: What happened when Trump showed me his foot
- Harvey Weinstein: British assistant 'paid £125k for silence'
- Nuneaton bowling alley siege: Man charged
- Teenager's life 'ruined' by Live.me and Twitter 'trolls'
- Kim Jong-nam murder: Women revisit Malaysia airport
- Was Harry Styles groped as he sang on stage at concert?
- Police 'let down' modern slavery victims, says report
- 'One-off' £1.5m supercar damaged in crash at Tangmere
- 'To me black history is 365 days'
- Xi Jinping 'most powerful Chinese leader since Mao Zedong'
- Dentist fines: Mistakes over addresses hitting thousands