Brooklyn College Dream Team led by Asheka James was on the ABC TV Eyewitness news segment. Covered was the lobby group of students going to Albany for the Dream Team Act. It is to give immigrant status a path for citizenship to undocumented students. They are also doing news story on the educational opportunities for undocumented youth and looking to interview a group to discuss the struggles of undocumented youth in pursue of a better education. email@example.com click on TV link:
Brooklyn Museum free Saturday night galleries, dance, lecture, ballet, hands on art 5pm on.
Floyd Bennett Field’s Ryan Visitor Center Grand Re – opening. Celebrating Gateway’s 40th. There is a Q35 bus on Flatbush Avenue to it passing Kings Plaza and Toys R Us near the Belt Parkway. Event: Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 5 pm. World famous flights occurred here. Step into the historic airport terminal lobby, and be taken back to the “Golden Age of Aviation.” The new exhibits, and the interactive “Discovery Room,” tell the story of Floyd Bennett Field as the first municipal airport, naval air station, and as an urban national park. A full – scale replica of Wiley Post’s Lockheed Vega, the “Winnie Mae,” will be unveiled. Built by the volunteers from Historic Aircraft Restoration Project, this hand built model is the product of over 5 years of meticulous research and construction. Fun activities for all ages, will be available all weekend. Call (718) 338 – 3799, or visit http://www.nps.gov/gate, for more information. Famed aviator’s there were Wiley Post, Amelia Earhart, Howard Hughes, Douglas “Wrong Way” Corrigan and astronaut John Glenn.
International Children Film Festival till March 25 http://www.nycgo.com/events/new-york-international-childrens-film-festival
Central Park Tour from Tavern and the Green inside the Park at 67th Street off Central Park West. Sunday 12:30 –1:30 pm. Discover the sheepfold that became a world famous restaurant, a parade ground that became the Sheep Meadow, the Children’s District, The Mall including its statues and American Elm Trees. For directions, please call (212) 874-7874.
- Facebook CEO sits down with CNN to address info breach involving firm with ties to Trump campaign
- It was a mistake to trust Cambridge Analytica, Zuckerberg says
- Zuckerberg breaks his silence in a Facebook post
- Zuckerberg: 'I'm really sorry that this happened'
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine
- Zuckerberg's mentor: Crisis of trust threatens to destroy the company
- Inside the Trump campaign's ties with Cambridge Analytica
- Understanding the Cambridge Analytica controversy
- Cambridge Analytica CEO: I met Trump 'many times'
- Opinion: Why Cambridge Analytica's brag about weaponizing 'Crooked Hillary' slogan matters
- Facebook's Zuckerberg admits mistakes over Cambridge Analytica
- Putin 'will use World Cup like Hitler's Olympics'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- Ant McPartlin charged with drink driving
- Are black knife deaths being ignored?
- 'Serious fire' at hotel in Dublin
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Red Arrows crash: Cpl Jonathan Bayliss named as victim