Brooklyn College Dream Team led by Asheka James was on the ABC TV Eyewitness news segment. Covered was the lobby group of students going to Albany for the Dream Team Act. It is to give immigrant status a path for citizenship to undocumented students. They are also doing news story on the educational opportunities for undocumented youth and looking to interview a group to discuss the struggles of undocumented youth in pursue of a better education. email@example.com click on TV link:
Brooklyn Museum free Saturday night galleries, dance, lecture, ballet, hands on art 5pm on.
Floyd Bennett Field’s Ryan Visitor Center Grand Re – opening. Celebrating Gateway’s 40th. There is a Q35 bus on Flatbush Avenue to it passing Kings Plaza and Toys R Us near the Belt Parkway. Event: Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 5 pm. World famous flights occurred here. Step into the historic airport terminal lobby, and be taken back to the “Golden Age of Aviation.” The new exhibits, and the interactive “Discovery Room,” tell the story of Floyd Bennett Field as the first municipal airport, naval air station, and as an urban national park. A full – scale replica of Wiley Post’s Lockheed Vega, the “Winnie Mae,” will be unveiled. Built by the volunteers from Historic Aircraft Restoration Project, this hand built model is the product of over 5 years of meticulous research and construction. Fun activities for all ages, will be available all weekend. Call (718) 338 – 3799, or visit http://www.nps.gov/gate, for more information. Famed aviator’s there were Wiley Post, Amelia Earhart, Howard Hughes, Douglas “Wrong Way” Corrigan and astronaut John Glenn.
International Children Film Festival till March 25 http://www.nycgo.com/events/new-york-international-childrens-film-festival
Central Park Tour from Tavern and the Green inside the Park at 67th Street off Central Park West. Sunday 12:30 –1:30 pm. Discover the sheepfold that became a world famous restaurant, a parade ground that became the Sheep Meadow, the Children’s District, The Mall including its statues and American Elm Trees. For directions, please call (212) 874-7874.
- There will be no Senate vote on health care overhaul
- What doctors want from health care reform
- Trump: McCain 'no' vote is a slap in the face
- Watch highlights from CNN's health care debate
- Republicans are discussing other ways to repeal Obamacare
- See how Graham responds to Trump's tweet about McCain
- Opinion: On healthcare, let's do the impossible
- WH staff interviews about Russia could start this week
- Congresswoman kneels on House floor to protest Trump
- Trump: I wasn't preoccupied with the NFL
- Jeremy Corbyn: It's right to plan for run on pound
- Saudi women 'to be allowed driving licences'
- Liz Dawn: Coronation Street's Vera Duckworth dies at 77
- Clinton: White House private emails 'height of hypocrisy'
- UK's first subsidy-free solar opened in Bedfordshire
- The secretive state of North Korea – in charts
- Parsons Green bombing: Three men released without charge
- Brexit: Donald Tusk says not enough progress in talks
- Fake exam certificate website shut down
- Dyson to make electric cars from 2020