An Oasis at the Met Thursday, March 1, 8–11pm FREE
Escape from your books, essays, and exams and celebrate the Museum’s New Galleries for the Art of the Arab Lands, Turkey, Iran, Central Asia, and Later South Asia with the College Group at the Met.
Enjoy music, refreshments, the Museum’s glamorous ambiance, and much more. View the awe-inspiring new galleries on your own or on tours led by College Group committee members, and attend performances by musical guests Zikrayat (8:00 p.m.) and DJ Louie XIV (9:30 pm). RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. The event is free with a valid student ID. Guests are encouraged to dress to the nines in their best semiformal attire or national dress.
Get a behind-the-scenes look at the creation and installation of the exquisite Moroccan Court, which sits at the heart of the new galleries. For more details contact the Met.
H and R block is preparing taxes free for a few more days.
- Rep. Adam Schiff, top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said the WH directed Bannon to avoid answering Hill queries in Russia probe
- Schiff: White House imposed gag order on Bannon
- Schiff: Bannon's refusal to answer questions 'unprecedented'
- Rep. Collins: If I were Bannon, I'd answer lawmakers' questions
- The ups and downs of the Bannon insurgency
- NYT: Mueller subpoenas Bannon
- Analysis: Donald Trump 1, Steve Bannon 0
- The Trump-Russia investigation, from the beginning
- Seething Booker tells DHS chief: Amnesia about 'shithole' meeting makes you complicit
- Booker: Trump's words fester, they poison
- Health service 'haemorrhaging' nurses, figures reveal
- Why are so many nurses quitting the NHS?
- Trump's cognitive ability is normal, says White House doctor
- Drivers stranded overnight on M74 as snow sweeps Scotland
- Jessica Falkholt: Home and Away actress has died, hospital says
- Bayeux Tapestry to be displayed in UK for the first time
- Most new cars must be electric by 2030, ministers told
- Dozens of women describe abuse by ex-doctor Larry Nassar
- Tory MP Ben Bradley 'sorry' for blog post about jobless
- Carillion was left with just £29m before going bankrupt