16 Handles was just discovered by On Campus. You buy ice cream or yogurt by the ounce so you can spend under a dollar. The toppings also are by the ounce. There are 3 dozen of them from white chocolate, health bar, toasted coconut, granola, almonds and many fruits like leechi. It get our good rating and it is located on Ave J and Coney Island Avenue blocks from the B train. To balance sinful delights send in the best health or vegetarian restaurant in the area.
More BC events have just been added below.
- 'How do I locate my child(ren)?' is part of the document US gives to immigrant parents arrested at the border
- Border Patrol chase ends in deadly crash
- Melania Trump says US should govern 'with heart'
- Angry lawmaker bangs on window, confronts authorities
- Democratic lawmakers visit immigration centers in south Texas
- Lawmaker to Trump: Cease and desist
- 'Top Chef' host: I could have been that child torn from her mother
- FBI agent says he's willing to testify before Congress
- What life in jail is like for Paul Manafort
- Former Trump operative met with Russian who wanted $2M for Clinton dirt
- US child migrants: Melania speaks out on Trump's separation policy
- NHS funding: PM calls for 10-year plan to spend cash
- David Dimbleby to leave Question Time
- Computer game addiction: 'I spend 20 plus hours a week gaming'
- Billy Caldwell: Senior MP urges reform over medical cannabis
- Taking a stand against sexism and racism in the advertising industry
- Children in 'inhumane solitary confinement'
- Debit card payments more popular than cash
- Defence spend rise urged over Russian threat
- Upskirting row: MP Sir Christopher Chope says he supports ban