Cablevision now covers MSG and the Knicks. You don’t have to watch anymore in the Student Center basement, you can borrow the remote from the coat room, see it in Applebee’s or in a laundromat that has satellite tv. You can’t Lin them all, Lin-credible, Lin-spirational, Lin-tendo, Val Lin Time Day, Lin long and prosper, Linderfellow, Newt Lin Grinch, You have to be Lin it to Lin it.
During the Knicks win streak look how the defense did. In the forth quarter they limited teams to 11 and 12 points. The replacements players defense was better then the stars out. There giving up about 11 points less per game then last year. Jeremy Lin has good spacing, passing and he has good footwork on his dribble. He doesn’t get caught in the air. He is under control going to the hoop. If he has nothing he dribbles out. Send in the best Lin puns you’ve heard. RobinQhood (at) Yahoo.com
Monday is President’s Day.
- The White House is transferring power to the Pentagon and it could entrench the US deeper into conflicts
- Fareed's take: US headed for another decade of war
- Opinion: Trump gave away his most consequential decision
- House defense bill calls for $27B more than Trump budget proposes
- Thousands flee as ISIS gains foothold in Philippines
- Several dead, more than 30 missing after tourist boat sinks
- Senators call for more time on health care
- Mom tweets son's large hospital bill
- Trump says Obama stole 'mean' term
- Schiff got 'queasy feeling' from Lynch
- John McDonnell: Grenfell victims 'murdered by political decisions'
- Police officers injured in London protest over man's death
- Newcastle Eid celebration: Woman bailed after crash
- Dodging IS snipers on Mosul frontline
- Boy, 16, charged with rape of girl, 8, in Manchester
- Ed Sheeran closes Glastonbury 2017
- Six killed as Colombia boat sinks
- Seven hospitalised amid Oldham drug warning
- Holland & Barrett sold for £1.8bn to Russian billionaire
- Lib Dems seek end to pay cap for emergency services