Cablevision now covers MSG and the Knicks. You don’t have to watch anymore in the Student Center basement, you can borrow the remote from the coat room, see it in Applebee’s or in a laundromat that has satellite tv. You can’t Lin them all, Lin-credible, Lin-spirational, Lin-tendo, Val Lin Time Day, Lin long and prosper, Linderfellow, Newt Lin Grinch, You have to be Lin it to Lin it.
During the Knicks win streak look how the defense did. In the forth quarter they limited teams to 11 and 12 points. The replacements players defense was better then the stars out. There giving up about 11 points less per game then last year. Jeremy Lin has good spacing, passing and he has good footwork on his dribble. He doesn’t get caught in the air. He is under control going to the hoop. If he has nothing he dribbles out. Send in the best Lin puns you’ve heard. RobinQhood (at) Yahoo.com
Monday is President’s Day.
- 'How do I locate my child(ren)?' is part of the document US gives to immigrant parents arrested at the border
- Laura Bush pens scathing column on child separation
- Melania Trump says US should govern 'with heart'
- Five dead after high-speed Border Patrol chase in Texas
- Immigration officials detain legal US resident
- Angry lawmaker bangs on window and confronts authorities
- Democratic lawmakers visit immigration centers in south Texas
- FBI agent says he's willing to testify before Congress
- What life in jail is like for Paul Manafort
- Former Trump operative met with Russian who wanted $2M for Clinton dirt
- US child migrants: Melania speaks out on Trump's separation policy
- NHS funding: PM calls for 10-year plan to spend cash
- David Dimbleby to leave Question Time
- Computer game addiction: 'I spend 20 plus hours a week gaming'
- Billy Caldwell: Senior MP urges reform over medical cannabis
- Taking a stand against sexism and racism in the advertising industry
- Children in 'inhumane solitary confinement'
- Debit card payments more popular than cash
- Defence spend rise urged over Russian threat
- Upskirting row: MP Sir Christopher Chope says he supports ban