Cablevision now covers MSG and the Knicks. You don’t have to watch anymore in the Student Center basement, you can borrow the remote from the coat room, see it in Applebee’s or in a laundromat that has satellite tv. You can’t Lin them all, Lin-credible, Lin-spirational, Lin-tendo, Val Lin Time Day, Lin long and prosper, Linderfellow, Newt Lin Grinch, You have to be Lin it to Lin it.
During the Knicks win streak look how the defense did. In the forth quarter they limited teams to 11 and 12 points. The replacements players defense was better then the stars out. There giving up about 11 points less per game then last year. Jeremy Lin has good spacing, passing and he has good footwork on his dribble. He doesn’t get caught in the air. He is under control going to the hoop. If he has nothing he dribbles out. Send in the best Lin puns you’ve heard. RobinQhood (at) Yahoo.com
Monday is President’s Day.
- The five key pieces Trump unveiled for his Afghanistan plan
- In Afghanistan, Trump learns winning is not so easy
- Trump: US in Afghanistan to kill terrorists
- Democrats: Trump has no Afghanistan strategy
- Trump: Our support is not a blank check
- Bergen: Trump's generals won their debate with him
- Notable lines from Trump's speech
- Analysis: Afghanistan speech ended up being about Charlottesville
- Ryan: Trump 'messed up' on Charlottesville response
- Secret Service can't afford President's and family's trips, report says
- Trump vows 'fight to win' in Afghanistan
- Brexit: UK seeks 'close co-operation' on legal disputes deal
- Earthquake on Ischia leaves at least one dead and 25 injured
- Manchester attack: 12 weeks on
- Ford announces £2,000 scrappage scheme for pre-2010 cars
- Pound coin gag scoops best Edinburgh Fringe joke award
- George Osborne urges 'HS3' rail for northern England
- Kim Wall: Torso found amid search for submarine journalist
- Australian terror plan to hide plane bomb in Barbie revealed
- New GCSEs 'hardest since O-levels'