Applebees has big photos of the BC sports teams. The rebuilt Ave J subway has a mosaic of a jay bird. To clubs feel welcome to send us your ongoing events to post and mission statements. Spell check it and send it Times New Roman 12 font size.
Runners Club schedule: Mondays (session I) 12:30-2pm (fundamentals of running, light cardio)(session II) 6:30-8pm ( Core dynamics, cardio circuit), Tuesdays (common hours) 12:30-1:30pm (cardio mix in a room to music), Wednesdays (session I) 12:30-2pm (fundamentals of conditioning, light run) (session II) 6:30-8pm (Core dynamics, cardio circuit), Thursdays 12:30-2pm (TBD), Fridays 3-5pm ( Out and back run around the neighborhood of Brooklyn College). Members will check their belongings in the locker rooms located in the West Quad building, with the exception of Tuesdays where we will be in a designated room where we can have our belongings there. Designated meeting of the group after checking your belongings in the locker room will be in the lobby of West Quad, on the left hand side of the building near the kiosk, with the exception of Tuesdays.
Tae Kwon Do Club schedule: Tuesdays from 12:15pm-2:00pm we will be having class in room 205 in the West Quad building starting February 7th. Thursdays from 12:15pm-2:00pm we will be in the basement of Student Center starting this Thursday.
- Police say they have no evidence that points to a motive for the bombings despite a confession found on a phone
- Bomber left a 25-minute confession on his phone, police say
- These are the victims of the Austin bombings
- Austin killer used pipe bombs, source says
- Bomb-making materials found in suspect's home
- Police used Fedex footage to find bomber
- Fox News military analyst's blistering note hit network 'like a bombshell'
- Analysis: The peril lurking in Trump's deepening legal mire
- Trump furious over 'DO NOT CONGRATULATE' leak
- 4 things Mueller wants to hear from Trump
- Facebook's Zuckerberg 'sorry' over Cambridge Analytica 'breach'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- Westminster Bridge attack victim's sister refuses to dwell on killer
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Austin bomber: Deceased suspect named in Texas blasts
- Why aren't Muslim families fostering children?
- Manchester United apply to have professional women's team
- Chronic fatigue trial results 'not robust', new study says
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths