Applebees has big photos of the BC sports teams. The rebuilt Ave J subway has a mosaic of a jay bird. To clubs feel welcome to send us your ongoing events to post and mission statements. Spell check it and send it Times New Roman 12 font size.
Runners Club schedule: Mondays (session I) 12:30-2pm (fundamentals of running, light cardio)(session II) 6:30-8pm ( Core dynamics, cardio circuit), Tuesdays (common hours) 12:30-1:30pm (cardio mix in a room to music), Wednesdays (session I) 12:30-2pm (fundamentals of conditioning, light run) (session II) 6:30-8pm (Core dynamics, cardio circuit), Thursdays 12:30-2pm (TBD), Fridays 3-5pm ( Out and back run around the neighborhood of Brooklyn College). Members will check their belongings in the locker rooms located in the West Quad building, with the exception of Tuesdays where we will be in a designated room where we can have our belongings there. Designated meeting of the group after checking your belongings in the locker room will be in the lobby of West Quad, on the left hand side of the building near the kiosk, with the exception of Tuesdays.
Tae Kwon Do Club schedule: Tuesdays from 12:15pm-2:00pm we will be having class in room 205 in the West Quad building starting February 7th. Thursdays from 12:15pm-2:00pm we will be in the basement of Student Center starting this Thursday.
- Trump-Obama relationship has reached historic low
- Trump blasts Obama on Twitter, demands apology
- Opinion: Why isn't Obama hitting back?
- Trump's new foil: A silent Barack Obama
- Australian cardinal charged with sexual assault offenses
- Diehard ISIS fighters await final fight
- California says key ingredient in Roundup weed killer can cause cancer
- Man cracks ransomware code
- Good Samaritan beaten after helping child
- ABC settles 'pink slime' lawsuit
- Grenfell fire: Retired judge to lead disaster inquiry
- Cardinal Pell: Vatican treasurer charged with sex offences
- IS faces end game in Mosul, says Michael Fallon
- Stalking victim rejects police apology over stabbing
- US woman shoots boyfriend in YouTube stunt
- Sheikh steps in to buy village chapel in Cornwall
- 'My son was circumcised without my consent'
- Theresa May to seek backing of MPs for Queen's Speech
- Brazil Temer: Car 'rams gate of presidential palace'
- London bridge attack officer: 'I wasn't backing down'