CLAS Student Government Textbook Flea Market Tuesday 1/31-Thursday 2/2, 12:15pm to 2:15pm Student Center, 2nd floor, CLAS Student Government: room 311 Student Center, 718-951-5524 No fee to enter, cost of book will be decided
Also you can announce books you are selling in the Flier Room in the basement of Boylan Hall near the cafeteria.
- In an administration where a slight is usually met with a shrug, the ambassador to the UN stands her ground
- 'No Confusion Nikki' takes the media by storm
- President decided to abandon plans for more Russia sanctions
- Analysis: Nikki Haley is simply not having it
- SE Cupp: Haley isn't here for your sexism
- Analysis: Trump undercutting ambassador plays right into Comey's tease about the worst Russia narrative
- The meaning behind Trump's racist term 'breeding'
- Anderson Cooper: Trump rewriting history
- Poll shows Ted Cruz in tight Senate race
- Trump calls out Rand Paul on Pompeo
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Debenhams sales hit by 'Beast from the East'
- Trump 'will walk out' if North Korea talks not fruitful
- The holiday village run by spies
- Commonwealth meeting: Queen to open two-day summit
- Clevedon house crash: Woman dies as van hits house
- Drugs leave 12 dead since December in a Cumbrian town
- Nasa's Tess: Planet-hunting satellite lifts off
- Windrush: Investigation urged over landing cards