International Center of Photography till May 6, 1133 Sixth Ave. (at 43rd St.) Famous photographer Weegee one of the most relentlessly inventive figures in American photography, whose dramatic and often lurid photographs of New York crimes and news events set the standard for what has become known as tabloid journalism.
Motorcycle Show till January 22, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, 655 W. 34th St. (at Eleventh Ave.) Hundreds of the latest street bikes, dirt bikes, cruisers, scooters and ATVs, plus vintage bikes and impressive customs. Guests will love the Kawasaki Design-a-Bike interactive feature that allows you to digitally create a custom ride, Motorcycling Through the Decades, which highlights vintage bikes of yesteryear, The Marketplace for accessories and gadgets.
J.P. Morgan Tournament of Champions Squash till Jan 26, various times; Grand Central Terminal and an Apple Store there now. NY Winter Restaurant Week $24 Lunch/$35 Dinner Jan 16-Feb 10 Locations in Midtown and Soho
- Supreme Court allows immediate ban on people from 6 Muslim-majority nations who lack 'bonafide' ties to US
- Justices will hear arguments in travel ban case this fall
- Appeals court clears way for review of immigrant vetting
- Court cites Trump tweets in travel ban ruling
- Supreme Court agrees to hear wedding cake case
- Analysis: Trump can shape the court with one retirement
- When the only thing standing between you and health care is your ZIP code
- Senate GOP health bill would slash Medicaid. Here's how
- Opinion: Why US health care costs defy common sense
- Mom tweets son's large hospital bill
- Conservatives agree pact with DUP to support May government
- Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks
- Trump travel ban injunction lifted in part by Supreme Court
- Theresa May sets out post-Brexit offer on EU citizens
- Painter Salvador Dali's body to be exhumed for paternity suit
- HMS Queen Elizabeth : How to land a plane on new ship
- Man dies after taking 'potent' MDMA drug in Oldham
- Camber Sands death beach 'has hidden dangers'
- Ex-Archbishop Lord Carey resigns after child abuse review
- Al-Qaeda: Kidnapped Swede Johan Gustafsson freed after six years