To Library Users: Friday at 7:00 A.M. CUNY Central CIS will be migrating CUNY’s library systems to newer, more powerful hardware. There will be no access to the Library catalog. For users who wish to find out if the BC Library owns a specific title, most of our titles are listed in WorldCat. If you require assistance with WorldCat, please feel free to contact the Library or use the Ask-a-Librarian chat reference service. Service will be restored by 12:00 P.M. on Sunday.
Math Challenge. Register by Jan. 31 for the chance to compete for $500 to $2,500 in prizes in the CUNY Math Challenge. Stretch your capacity to handle brain-teasing problems in four monthly rounds – the first three online, the last in person in this $15,000 competition.
The Enrollment Services Center (ESC) offers registration, financial aid, ID, cashiering, recreational passes, and check distribution services located in the lobby of the West Quad Center. Registration services will be temporarily relocated to the Computer Lab located in the West End Building from January 17th to February 3rd, with the exception of January 28th and 29th when they will be offered at the West Quad Center.
Extended hours from January 27th to February 3rd. They will have the following hours during this period only: Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 10:00 pm, Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
The current hours are: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm,
ESC has a facebook page. for changes to our hours of operation and important deadlines.
- The Democrat says Trump should step down over accusations of sexual assault: 'These allegations are credible; they are numerous'
- Women detail sexual allegations against Trump
- Analysis: Trump's #MeToo moment is here
- Nikki Haley: Trump's accusers should be heard
- Opinion: Are men really clueless about sexual harassment?
- NYC terror suspect pledged allegiance to ISIS, source says
- Video shows Port Authority explosion
- White House claims Trump's immigration plans could have prevented attack
- California fires have burned 1,000 structures
- 'The Chew' co-host steps away amid sexual misconduct allegations
- UK snow: Forecasters predicting coldest night of year
- New York Port Authority attack: Man held after Manhattan blast
- Huntington’s breakthrough may stop disease
- Keith Chegwin: 'True telly legend' dies aged 60
- Skin betting: 500,000 children gamble every week, Gambling Commission warns
- Three children die in suspicious house fire in Salford
- Theresa May says Brexit deal 'good news' for all voters
- Trump sex harassment accusers demand congressional inquiry
- Oxford teacher investigated for 'misgendering' to sue school
- Margaret Hodge repays £2.97 after Garden Bridge apology