To Library Users: Friday at 7:00 A.M. CUNY Central CIS will be migrating CUNY’s library systems to newer, more powerful hardware. There will be no access to the Library catalog. For users who wish to find out if the BC Library owns a specific title, most of our titles are listed in WorldCat. If you require assistance with WorldCat, please feel free to contact the Library or use the Ask-a-Librarian chat reference service. Service will be restored by 12:00 P.M. on Sunday.
Math Challenge. Register by Jan. 31 for the chance to compete for $500 to $2,500 in prizes in the CUNY Math Challenge. Stretch your capacity to handle brain-teasing problems in four monthly rounds – the first three online, the last in person in this $15,000 competition.
The Enrollment Services Center (ESC) offers registration, financial aid, ID, cashiering, recreational passes, and check distribution services located in the lobby of the West Quad Center. Registration services will be temporarily relocated to the Computer Lab located in the West End Building from January 17th to February 3rd, with the exception of January 28th and 29th when they will be offered at the West Quad Center.
Extended hours from January 27th to February 3rd. They will have the following hours during this period only: Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 10:00 pm, Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
The current hours are: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm,
ESC has a facebook page. for changes to our hours of operation and important deadlines.
- Protestors repeatedly interrupted a hearing on the GOP plan to repeal Obamacare, which is one 'no' vote away from being scuttled
- Hearing on health care bill
- 9 p.m. ET: CNN's Monday night health care debate
- Protesters disrupt health care bill hearing
- Opinion: On healthcare, let's do the impossible
- Here are the senators that are undecided on health care vote
- 'It looks like a bomb went off' in Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico got Irma-level winds and Harvey-level flooding
- Pope accused of spreading heresy
- N. Korea threatens to shoot down US planes
- North Korea accuses US of declaring war
- John McDonnell 'would bring existing PFI contracts in-house'
- Third of state schools in cash deficit
- Oxford student Lavinia Woodward spared jail for knife attack
- Model Chloe Ayling kidnap case a publicity stunt, court told
- First appearance together for Harry and Meghan
- Child 'was shown IS beheading video by Leicester man'
- Brexit: Davis sees 'no excuse for standing in way of progress'
- German election: Merkel vows to win back right-wing voters
- Moment teacher run down by car outside school