Years ago this was sent to me by ex Kingsman writer Jennifer Manning and still is one of the best holiday wishes. A new reason to be nice and make friends may be to get wishes like this. I may add we have had half the war deaths since the 1990’s and WWII was 100 times more.
If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof over your head and a place to sleep…
you are richer than 75% of this world.
If you have money in the bank, in your wallet and spare change in a dish some place,
you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.
If you wake up this morning with more health than illness..
you are more blessed than the million who will not survive this week.
If you never have experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture or the pangs of starvation,
you are ahead of 500 million people in this world.
If you attended a church, temple, or mosque meeting without fear of harassment, arrest or torture or death…
you are more blessed than 3 billion people in this world.
If you hold your head with a smile on your face be truly thankful.
You are more blessed because the majority can. But most do not.
If you read this message your just received a double blessing that someone was thinking of you and further more.
You are more blessed than 2 billion people in the world that can’t read.
- Trump names an interim head of the CFPB hours after the outgoing director appoints a different successor
- What you need to know abou the CFPB
- Warren's key role in crafting agency
- Senate kills rule that made it easier to sue banks
- Senate repeals big bank arbitration clause
- 235 people killed in mosque, Egypt hunts attackers
- Woman walking her dogs is killed by a hunter
- Jeff Bezos is now worth $100 billion
- North Korea replaces soldiers at DMZ after defection
- Mediator tells how Mugabe was persuaded to step down
- Egypt attack: President Sisi pledges forceful response
- Oxford Circus: Platform 'altercation' caused tube panic
- Australia knocks UK Brexit trade plan
- Rugby League World Cup: England beat Tonga 20-18 to set up final with Australia
- Donald Trump says he shunned Time over Person of the Year
- William and Kate attend Royal Variety show
- Predatory comments prompt YouTube ad suspension
- No overcrowding link to prison suicide, study suggests
- Ashes: England face battle after Steve Smith century gives Australia lead
- Caldey Island: Sex offender evaded justice at abbey