The college is closed Friday and reopens Tuesday. There are many things to do such as a haunted type house where they do experiments on you. They test your fears. It was in the Village Voice paper last week under choices. http://hauntedhousenyc.com/ $20 There are several shows a night. Friday is the last day 9pm.
Medical Brigades will be caroling around the Bay Ridge neighborhood singing holiday songs. Please dress in holiday spirit with Santa hats, reindeer antlers, and jingle bells are all welcome.
They are going to wait until tomorrow morning to make a decision about whether caroling will still take place.
If the weather does stay dry, they will be meeting outside the Bedford gates of BC at 5:30PM to drive to Bay Ridge. If you prefer you can meet at 86th st and 4th Ave at 6pm. They will walk around the neighborhood as a group. They will be out caroling for about one and a half to two hours, so they should be finished around 8PM.
- President spent 77 minutes at his campaign rally to deliver fact-free retellings of recent historical events
- Rewriting history: Trump pours gas on the culture wars
- Tale of 2 presidents: Rally Trump vs. Teleprompter Trump
- 'Total eclipse of the facts': Lemon reacts to speech
- Fiery debate: Cuomo, panelist clash over Trump speech
- Protests: Peaceful start gives way to chaos
- Watch: Cops and protesters throw gas canisters
- Next stop, Reno: Trump to speak to veterans today
- Former national intelligence director questions Trump's fitness for office
- Sources: Trump and McConnell haven't spoken since angry phone call
- Brexit: Theresa May says UK leaving EU court's jurisdiction
- Cyclist Charlie Alliston guilty over pedestrian's death
- Birmingham gangs banned from city in landmark ruling
- EU citizen detention letters sent in error
- Wayne Rooney: England striker retires from international football
- Clinton: 'Skin crawled' in Trump debate
- Prince Harry 'very glad' to walk behind Diana's coffin
- Labour MP faces backlash over women-only carriages idea
- Kim Wall: Headless body identified as missing journalist
- Trump says he is willing to 'close government' to build Mexico wall