The college is closed Friday and reopens Tuesday. There are many things to do such as a haunted type house where they do experiments on you. They test your fears. It was in the Village Voice paper last week under choices. http://hauntedhousenyc.com/ $20 There are several shows a night. Friday is the last day 9pm.
Medical Brigades will be caroling around the Bay Ridge neighborhood singing holiday songs. Please dress in holiday spirit with Santa hats, reindeer antlers, and jingle bells are all welcome.
They are going to wait until tomorrow morning to make a decision about whether caroling will still take place.
If the weather does stay dry, they will be meeting outside the Bedford gates of BC at 5:30PM to drive to Bay Ridge. If you prefer you can meet at 86th st and 4th Ave at 6pm. They will walk around the neighborhood as a group. They will be out caroling for about one and a half to two hours, so they should be finished around 8PM.
- They carried signs. They wore symbolic price tags. They told lawmakers 'enough' gun violence.
- Emma Gonzalez: Fight for your lives before it's someone else's job
- MLK Jr.'s granddaughter surprises rally crowd
- In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests
- Marchers' message to naysayers: 'Welcome to the revolution'
- Some of the most powerful messages weren't spoken
- While students marched for their lives, these folks marched for their guns
- She left her gun at home. Then she was assaulted.
- George Clooney, Paul McCartney and more celebrities join March for Our Lives
- The Parkland kids keep checking their privilege
- NHS: Over 3,000 more midwifery training places offered
- Vote Leave 'broke spending limits' in Brexit referendum
- March For Our Lives: Huge gun-control rallies sweep US
- March For Our Lives: 'Fight for your life before it’s somebody else’s job.'
- Eurovision: First winner Lys Assia dies aged 94
- Australia launch ball-tampering probe
- Australia-UK: First non-stop flight en route from Perth to London
- The man who has to crawl through his front door
- Apple Music's Jimmy Iovine says streaming services are 'too similar'
- RAF at 100: The A-lister meets the heroes