Young rapper sings about pulling up your pants and looking sharp.
On December 8th the 7th Annual Mother’s Day Celebration was held in Hillel. Panamanian Students’ Organization Advisor and Coordinator of Veterans Affairs Claudette Guinn said when she was a child in Panama items were affordable to bring her mother a gift to express her love. “One felt that the love, admiration and appreciation were more clearly demonstrated via that little, precious gift for your mother.” Guinn message to mothers was “Today more than ever our children need us. Be strong and do not give up on your children no matter what circumstances are. You are the first and most lasting figure in your children’s life. Indeed, the experts tell us that the “mirror” image” they learn to develop from as early as six months old into their childhood is based on you, the one who feeds them, bathe and clothe them, kisses them, and appear magically when they start to cry. So you see why that image has to be strong and positive, firm and generous, secure and confident, always. Your children feed on your strength, and if you are really fortunate, they will transcend your own strength and capacity for love, and make a contribution to our world that will be a testimony of your love, support, and encouragement. BC VP Milga Morales recently was awarded the Encuentro Award and spoke. She is the first Latina or Latino person to serve as VP at BC, indeed the first Latina to occupy such a high position. Ms. Mirka Murell, an alumna of BC, and currently the Education and Outreach Coordinator was the MC.
- 'How do I locate my child(ren)?' is part of the document US gives to immigrant parents arrested at the border
- Laura Bush pens scathing column on child separation
- Melania Trump says US should govern 'with heart'
- Five dead after high-speed Border Patrol chase in Texas
- Immigration officials detain legal US resident
- Angry lawmaker bangs on window and confronts authorities
- Democratic lawmakers visit immigration centers in south Texas
- FBI agent says he's willing to testify before Congress
- What life in jail is like for Paul Manafort
- Former Trump operative met with Russian who wanted $2M for Clinton dirt
- US child migrants: Melania speaks out on Trump's separation policy
- NHS funding: PM calls for 10-year plan to spend cash
- David Dimbleby to leave Question Time
- Computer game addiction: 'I spend 20 plus hours a week gaming'
- Billy Caldwell: Senior MP urges reform over medical cannabis
- Taking a stand against sexism and racism in the advertising industry
- Children in 'inhumane solitary confinement'
- Debit card payments more popular than cash
- Defence spend rise urged over Russian threat
- Upskirting row: MP Sir Christopher Chope says he supports ban