Monday, 11:00am to 12:15pm “News for the People: The Epic Story about Race and the Media” Guest speaker Juan Gonzalez Tanger Auditorium Library
“Women’s Supportive Therapy Group” 1:00 to 2:00pm firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 James
Access Your Abilities” Student Support Group 12:30 to 1:30pm 138 Roosevelt Hall (Center for Disability Services) To positively impact the lives of students with documented learning disabilities at BC through discussion and connection. Tuesday, “Linkedin to Your Career” to create a standout profile, to network and search for job opportunities etc. to get the most out of it go to linkedin.com prior to the workshop to create your account and complete your profile by at least 50%. 12:30 to 2:00pm Math Club: End of Semester Party” showing the movie “Pi” 1146 Ingersoll Hall 3:45 to 5:45pm
Italian Club Party 3:30 to 9pm 2nd floor
Amime Manga Party 6:30 TO 10:30pm basement
Computer Music Showcase in Studio 312, Roosevelt Extension 5:00pm Thursday, 1:00 to 2:00pm “Interpersonal Process Group” For relationships, self-esteem, depression and anxiety. 0203 James Hall All events in the student Center unless noted. Any questions ask (718) 951-5712
- They carried signs. They wore symbolic price tags. They told lawmakers 'enough' gun violence.
- Emma Gonzalez: Fight for your lives before it's someone else's job
- MLK Jr.'s granddaughter surprises rally crowd
- In pictures: The March for Our Lives protests
- Marchers' message to naysayers: 'Welcome to the revolution'
- Some of the most powerful messages weren't spoken
- While students marched for their lives, these folks marched for their guns
- She left her gun at home. Then she was assaulted.
- George Clooney, Paul McCartney and more celebrities join March for Our Lives
- The Parkland kids keep checking their privilege
- NHS: Over 3,000 more midwifery training places offered
- Vote Leave 'broke spending limits' in Brexit referendum
- March For Our Lives: Huge gun-control rallies sweep US
- March For Our Lives: 'Fight for your life before it’s somebody else’s job.'
- Eurovision: First winner Lys Assia dies aged 94
- Australia launch ball-tampering probe
- Australia-UK: First non-stop flight en route from Perth to London
- The man who has to crawl through his front door
- Apple Music's Jimmy Iovine says streaming services are 'too similar'
- RAF at 100: The A-lister meets the heroes