Just a few years ago the college papers were 24 pages long. Now there as small as 8 pages. This is a worldwide problem. Some reasons are more Internet reading and 2/3rds of the college works. More reasons were in our past article on “Where are the great writers hiding?”. Many papers have folded and many left NY after 911. Of the 50 colleges in the NYC only half have papers and few have as many as BC.
Even though the BC papers are smaller there may be more quality. They are more BC news than past semesters where they took a lot of stories off wire services and wrote about non BC news off the top of their head without physically covering a story. Adapting is vital. The chamelian outlasted the dinosaur.
- It seems certain that the imagery and feelings stirred by kids being separated from their parents will linger
- See the moment 7-year-old reunites with mom
- Children allege grave abuse at detention centers
- Emails suggest 'zero tolerance' effectively on hold
- Anderson Cooper: Is your head spinning yet?
- GOP pushes immigration vote into next week
- She got her son back after suing the Trump administration
- The big business of housing immigrant children
- 'The Conners' is happening without Roseanne, ABC says
- Charles Krauthammer, legendary conservative intellectual, dies at 68
- Airbus warns no-deal Brexit could see it leave UK
- EU tariffs on US goods come into force
- Church of England 's 2010 abuse inquiry was 'flawed' and 'failed'
- The story of Rashan Charles and the police
- Arizona Uber crash driver was 'watching TV'
- Windrush anniversary celebrated at Westminster Abbey
- XXXTentacion's girlfriend is pregnant
- Melania wears 'I really don't care do u?' jacket on migrant visit
- Bomb threat closes London's Charing Cross station
- High Court refuses bid for gender-neutral passports