Reports range from 20 to a few dozen students had a meeting about tuition increases on the first floor lobby of Boylan Hall Thursday. Union Square Park had 1,000 students from around CUNY and was very peaceful. The BC rally meeting used a “my check” sound off of repeating what everyone said to amplify without a microphone. They wanted to march to the president’s office to be heard but were stopped. Their version is on a blog and video.
- The President treasures his political base to the point that a climbdown over traumatized kids is unthinkable
- Lewandowski on undocumented child with Down syndrome separated from mother: 'Womp womp'
- Don Lemon rips Lewandowski's reaction to separation
- Report: Migrant babies held in 'tender age' shelters
- Trump's Hill meeting 'didn't move the ball' on immigration
- What Trump supporters think of family separations
- Hear what lawmakers yelled at Trump
- Protesters jeer DHS chief at Mexican restaurant
- Opinion: Why Trump figures he can win with harsh border policy
- Michael Cohen 'willing to give info' on Trump, friends say
- Gosport hospital deaths: Prescribed painkillers 'shortened 456 lives'
- US child detention pictures disturbing - Theresa May
- US quits 'biased' UN human rights council
- Man arrested over Southgate Tube station explosion
- The FBI said I was my parents' stolen baby - but I found the truth
- British Airways cancels 'incorrectly' cheap tickets
- Italy migrants: Benetton criticised over ad campaign
- Commons set for Brexit vote showdown
- Beer could fall flat for World Cup as CO2 runs short
- Guy Verhofstadt warns MPs of 'two decade' Brexit ratification