Reports range from 20 to a few dozen students had a meeting about tuition increases on the first floor lobby of Boylan Hall Thursday. Union Square Park had 1,000 students from around CUNY and was very peaceful. The BC rally meeting used a “my check” sound off of repeating what everyone said to amplify without a microphone. They wanted to march to the president’s office to be heard but were stopped. Their version is on a blog and video.
- The Democrat says Trump should step down over accusations of sexual assault: 'These allegations are credible; they are numerous'
- Women detail sexual allegations against Trump
- Analysis: Trump's #MeToo moment is here
- Nikki Haley: Trump's accusers should be heard
- Opinion: Are men really clueless about sexual harassment?
- NYC terror suspect pledged allegiance to ISIS, source says
- Video shows Port Authority explosion
- White House claims Trump's immigration plans could have prevented attack
- California fires have burned 1,000 structures
- 'The Chew' co-host steps away amid sexual misconduct allegations
- UK snow: Forecasters predicting coldest night of year
- New York Port Authority attack: Man held after Manhattan blast
- Huntington’s breakthrough may stop disease
- Keith Chegwin: 'True telly legend' dies aged 60
- Skin betting: 500,000 children gamble every week, Gambling Commission warns
- Three children die in suspicious house fire in Salford
- Theresa May says Brexit deal 'good news' for all voters
- Trump sex harassment accusers demand congressional inquiry
- Oxford teacher investigated for 'misgendering' to sue school
- Margaret Hodge repays £2.97 after Garden Bridge apology