Details on top EVENTS button at top of the page. A lot of articles coming this week. “First Mondays: Panamanian Culture Night” 6:00pm to 9:00pm. “Careers in Social Media” Occidental Lounge, Student Center. Country: The New Lost City Ramblers & the Folk Music Revival (young) old-time string band this Wednesday 2:15pm Woody Tanger Auditorium Wednesday, 11:00am to 6:30pm. Sign Language Club 12:15 Student Center and Comedy Club 5 to 8pm Student Center basement “Free Immunization at B.C.Health Clinic” while supplies last! 114 Roosevelt Hall Health Clinic: 718-951-5580. “21st Biannual International Electroacoustic Music Festival” Studio 312, Roosevelt Extension12:00pm to 2:00pm. Thursday: ZBT Game Night Student Center 6 to10pm. Karaoke Medical Brigades 6:30-19 Student Center second floor “Veteran’s Day Luncheon” at Hillel 12:30pm to 3:00pm “English Majors’ Open Mic” Woody Tanger Auditorium 3:40pm to 6:00pm “Alternative Media in Times of Unrest” Woody Tanger Auditorium Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm. “Veteran’s Day Parade” 23rd Street & 5th Avenue. Friday 2:30pm to 3:30pm “Photoshop & Illustrator Open Workshop” Monday, November 14 6:00pm to 7:00pm“Study Skills Workshop” 1309 James Hall
To verify anything call (718) 951-5712
- Police say they have no evidence that points to a motive for the bombings despite a confession found on a phone
- Bomber left a 25-minute confession on his phone, police say
- These are the victims of the Austin bombings
- Austin killer used pipe bombs, source says
- Bomb-making materials found in suspect's home
- Police used Fedex footage to find bomber
- Fox News military analyst's blistering note hit network 'like a bombshell'
- Analysis: The peril lurking in Trump's deepening legal mire
- Trump furious over 'DO NOT CONGRATULATE' leak
- 4 things Mueller wants to hear from Trump
- Facebook's Zuckerberg 'sorry' over Cambridge Analytica 'breach'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- Westminster Bridge attack victim's sister refuses to dwell on killer
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Austin bomber: Deceased suspect named in Texas blasts
- Putin 'will use World Cup like Hitler's Olympics'
- Nicolas Sarkozy: French ex-president under formal investigation
- Manchester United apply to have professional women's team
- Chronic fatigue trial results 'not robust', new study says