Peace Officer Levi Washington worked at Brooklyn College since about 1987. You may remember him on bike patrol. Many officers have said how they have been touched by his loss.
The wake is at the Torrogrossa Funeral Home on Flatbush Aveneue and Filmore Avenue (near Ave S) on the way to Kings Plaza. It is Friday from 4 to 9pm. Any one with some kinds words about him e-mail RobinQHood (at) Yahoo.com
Rest in peace Levi.
- They survived the California fires. Now, the crisis is finding a place to stay in an area where housing was already scarce
- Toxic tensions in the heart of 'Cancer Alley'
- Bigger battles are rising from the ashes of the war on ISIS
- Wife of former HHS secretary on people with HIV: How about quarantine?
- Police: Woman's death in freezer an accident
- Man accused of recording teen's suicide
- Spain to reveal steps for Catalonia direct rule
- WHO under fire for Mugabe ambassadorship
- Australia gets a letter from North Korea
- Police: 3 men made Nazi salutes, shot at protesters after Richard Spencer event
- Spain expected to impose Catalonia direct rule
- Motorway roadworks speed limit could be increased
- Mugabe named as goodwill ambassador by WHO
- Storm Brian: Gale-force winds and high seas hit UK coast
- Islamic State and the crisis in Iraq and Syria in maps
- Modelling debut for boy, 11, with Down's syndrome
- Ballet hoping to help heal Charleston's wounds
- Man arrested after knife attack in Munich
- Is now the time to raise interest rates?
- Missing California hikers died in apparent murder-suicide