I wrote an article on the Diabetes on this blog. It will be in this week’s Kingsman also. For On Campus Magazine I will do a follow up. I am looking for someone knowledgeable for me to research ( possibly a dietitian or professor) and also students with it. Any nutrition and dieting tips that worked and books you can recommend. Be well.
E-mail robinQhood (at) yahoo.com
New feature HELP numbers on top button.
- The White House is transferring power to the Pentagon and it could entrench the US deeper into conflicts
- Fareed's take: US headed for another decade of war
- Opinion: Trump gave away his most consequential decision
- House defense bill calls for $27B more than Trump budget proposes
- Thousands flee as ISIS gains foothold in Philippines
- Several dead, more than 30 missing after tourist boat sinks
- Senators call for more time on health care
- Mom tweets son's large hospital bill
- Trump says Obama stole 'mean' term
- Schiff got 'queasy feeling' from Lynch
- John McDonnell: Grenfell victims 'murdered by political decisions'
- Police officers injured in London protest over man's death
- Newcastle Eid celebration: Woman bailed after crash
- Dodging IS snipers on Mosul frontline
- Boy, 16, charged with rape of girl, 8, in Manchester
- Ed Sheeran closes Glastonbury 2017
- Six killed as Colombia boat sinks
- Seven hospitalised amid Oldham drug warning
- Holland & Barrett sold for £1.8bn to Russian billionaire
- Lib Dems seek end to pay cap for emergency services