About 80 students came to the Woody Tanger Library Auditorium for a discussion about stop and frisk policy on marijuana.
Journalist questioners on right going left to right were Leslie Anselme Editor of the Excelsior and Yelenda Mandenberg Editor of the Kingsman
- Police say they have no evidence that points to a motive for the bombings despite a confession found on a phone
- Bomber left a 25-minute confession on his phone, police say
- These are the victims of the Austin bombings
- Austin killer used pipe bombs, source says
- Bomb-making materials found in suspect's home
- Police used Fedex footage to find bomber
- Fox News military analyst's blistering note hit network 'like a bombshell'
- Analysis: The peril lurking in Trump's deepening legal mire
- Trump furious over 'DO NOT CONGRATULATE' leak
- 4 things Mueller wants to hear from Trump
- Facebook's Zuckerberg 'sorry' over Cambridge Analytica 'breach'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- Westminster Bridge attack victim's sister refuses to dwell on killer
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Austin bomber: Deceased suspect named in Texas blasts
- Putin 'will use World Cup like Hitler's Olympics'
- Nicolas Sarkozy: French ex-president under formal investigation
- Manchester United apply to have professional women's team
- Chronic fatigue trial results 'not robust', new study says