“New York City Stop and Frisk Policy”
Panel will discuss the stopping and frisking of Black and Latino men in New York City.
Appearing on the panel are
City Councilmembers Jummane Williams and Dan Halloran, State Senator Eric Adams,
Manhattan Institute’s Heather MacDonald and Queens Sociology professor Harry Levine.
Moderator Professor Ron Howell, Journalist Questioners: Leslie Ansele Editor of the Excelsior and Yelenda Mandenberg Editor of the Kingsman.
Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Department: Wolfe Institute
Location: Woody Tanger Auditorium, Brooklyn College Library
Contact: 718.951.5847 email@example.com
- James Shaw Jr. interrupted a Waffle House shooting that left four people dead
- Suspect thought Taylor Swift was stalking him and had breached White House security, police say
- Gunman fled the scene naked. A manhunt is underway
- Hero in shooting: He was going to have to work to kill me
- What we know about the Waffle House shooting
- Opinion: America worships its cult of guns
- Four presidents come together to pay tribute to Barbara Bush
- Kellyanne Conway to Dana Bash: OK, you went there
- Conway says asking about her husband's anti-Trump tweets is a 'double standard'
- Analysis: Trump's score-settling creates jarring contrast
- Brexit: Government insists UK will leave customs union
- Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge goes into labour
- Paris attack suspect Salah Abdeslam convicted in Belgium
- Elderly dog helps save girl lost in Australian bush
- Britons killed in Saudi Arabia coach crash
- France approves controversial immigration bill
- South Korea turns off loudspeaker broadcasts into North
- £6m pledge for children of alcoholics
- Capita to raise £700m as losses deepen
- TSB customers report online problems