“New York City Stop and Frisk Policy”
Panel will discuss the stopping and frisking of Black and Latino men in New York City.
Appearing on the panel are
City Councilmembers Jummane Williams and Dan Halloran, State Senator Eric Adams,
Manhattan Institute’s Heather MacDonald and Queens Sociology professor Harry Levine.
Moderator Professor Ron Howell, Journalist Questioners: Leslie Ansele Editor of the Excelsior and Yelenda Mandenberg Editor of the Kingsman.
Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Department: Wolfe Institute
Location: Woody Tanger Auditorium, Brooklyn College Library
Contact: 718.951.5847 email@example.com
- 'Your amnesia is complicit,' senator tells Kirstjen Nielsen after she denied hearing Trump say 'shithole'
- Analysis: Durbin destroyed Kirstjen Nielsen's 'shithole' explanation
- Acosta: White House officials blocked our questions
- White House doctor considered a variety of cognitive tests
- Read the report on Trump's physical
- Here is some of the praise doctor lavished on Trump
- This is the cognitive test the president took
- Fox News shelved Stormy Daniels-Trump story before election
- Trump advisers are blocking DACA deal, Graham says
- Don't hold government funding hostage over DACA deal, McConnell says
- Carillion was left with just £29m before going bankrupt
- Drivers stranded on M74 as snow sweeps Scotland
- Trump's cognitive ability is normal, says White House doctor
- Tory MP Ben Bradley 'sorry' for blog post about jobless
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- 'US sports doctor abused me hundreds of times'
- Mount Mayon: Philippines volcano spews out lava
- Turpin case: Shackled California siblings 'victims of torture'
- Ealing Council paves way to ban anti-abortion protesters
- Minister for loneliness appointed to continue Jo Cox's work