“New York City Stop and Frisk Policy”
Panel will discuss the stopping and frisking of Black and Latino men in New York City.
Appearing on the panel are
City Councilmembers Jummane Williams and Dan Halloran, State Senator Eric Adams,
Manhattan Institute’s Heather MacDonald and Queens Sociology professor Harry Levine.
Moderator Professor Ron Howell, Journalist Questioners: Leslie Ansele Editor of the Excelsior and Yelenda Mandenberg Editor of the Kingsman.
Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Department: Wolfe Institute
Location: Woody Tanger Auditorium, Brooklyn College Library
Contact: 718.951.5847 email@example.com
- Cillizza: As the Russia investigation grinds on, the President surrounds himself with loyalists
- US to Iran: Release American prisoners or face 'serious consequences'
- US to ban Americans from visiting North Korea
- First woman enlists to become a Navy SEAL
- Teens who taunted drowning man now could face charges
- Minneapolis police chief resigns in wake of shooting of woman who called 911
- Hawaii to test nuclear warning system amid North Korea's threats
- 2 Baltimore cops plead guilty to racketeering, admit armed robberies
- China will import US rice for the first time
- Charlie Gard's parents storm out of court
- Boots apologises for morning-after pill response
- Sean Spicer quits: White House press secretary plays down 'row'
- Justine Damond shooting: Police chief Janee Harteau quits
- Three Israelis stabbed to death in West Bank attack
- UK to bring in drone registration
- Prince George photo marks fourth birthday
- Philippines Duterte: Martial law extended in Mindanao
- Linkin Park cancel North American tour after Chester Bennington death
- Thomas Morris' father meets the man who wrote to him after son's suicide
- Children in temporary housing up a third since 2014