Some new clubs are the Sign Language Club and Comedy Club.
Dormfish helps students sell and buy books is looking for members for their executive board.
Weight Watcher like club with nutrition and exercise emphasis needs members for their executive board. Contact RobinQhood (at) Yahoo.com
You can get in touch with other clubs by request form in room 302 in the Student Center.
Bike Club needs members contact 227 NE or firstname.lastname@example.org
Runners Club election meeting Tuesday October 25th in the Student Center email@example.com
- Cillizza: As the Russia investigation grinds on, the President surrounds himself with loyalists
- US to Iran: Release American prisoners or face 'serious consequences'
- US to ban Americans from visiting North Korea
- First woman enlists to become a Navy SEAL
- Teens who taunted drowning man now could face charges
- Minneapolis police chief resigns in wake of shooting of woman who called 911
- Hawaii to test nuclear warning system amid North Korea's threats
- 2 Baltimore cops plead guilty to racketeering, admit armed robberies
- China will import US rice for the first time
- Charlie Gard's parents storm out of court
- Boots apologises for morning-after pill response
- Sean Spicer quits: White House press secretary plays down 'row'
- Justine Damond shooting: Police chief Janee Harteau quits
- Three Israelis stabbed to death in West Bank attack
- UK to bring in drone registration
- Prince George photo marks fourth birthday
- Philippines Duterte: Martial law extended in Mindanao
- Linkin Park cancel North American tour after Chester Bennington death
- Thomas Morris' father meets the man who wrote to him after son's suicide
- Children in temporary housing up a third since 2014