The Joan Jett Concert was Thursday in Coney Island and the artist is known for her hits I Love Rock and Roll, Crimson and Clover, Bad Reputation and I Hate Myself for Loving You. Ms. Jett stayed to sign everyone’s autograph of the 30 or so waiting for her awhile after the concert. A fan had her sign her stomach. A fan got there 11 hours early for a front row seat. You only had to be there an hour early to get it. With the jumbotrons you could see from anywhere.
- Police say they have no evidence that points to a motive for the bombings despite a confession found on a phone
- Bomber left a 25-minute confession on his phone, police say
- These are the victims of the Austin bombings
- Austin killer used pipe bombs, source says
- Bomb-making materials found in suspect's home
- Police used Fedex footage to find bomber
- Fox News military analyst's blistering note hit network 'like a bombshell'
- Analysis: The peril lurking in Trump's deepening legal mire
- Trump furious over 'DO NOT CONGRATULATE' leak
- 4 things Mueller wants to hear from Trump
- Facebook's Zuckerberg 'sorry' over Cambridge Analytica 'breach'
- Brexit: EU leaders set to discuss transition agreement
- Westminster Bridge attack victim's sister refuses to dwell on killer
- A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- Austin bomber: Deceased suspect named in Texas blasts
- Why aren't Muslim families fostering children?
- Manchester United apply to have professional women's team
- Chronic fatigue trial results 'not robust', new study says
- Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths