The Joan Jett Concert was Thursday in Coney Island and the artist is known for her hits I Love Rock and Roll, Crimson and Clover, Bad Reputation and I Hate Myself for Loving You. Ms. Jett stayed to sign everyone’s autograph of the 30 or so waiting for her awhile after the concert. A fan had her sign her stomach. A fan got there 11 hours early for a front row seat. You only had to be there an hour early to get it. With the jumbotrons you could see from anywhere.
- The President treasures his political base to the point that a climbdown over traumatized kids is unthinkable
- Lewandowski on undocumented child with Down syndrome separated from mother: 'Womp womp'
- Don Lemon rips Lewandowski's reaction to separation
- Report: Migrant babies held in 'tender age' shelters
- Trump's Hill meeting 'didn't move the ball' on immigration
- What Trump supporters think of family separations
- Hear what lawmakers yelled at Trump
- Protesters jeer DHS chief at Mexican restaurant
- Opinion: Why Trump figures he can win with harsh border policy
- Michael Cohen 'willing to give info' on Trump, friends say
- Gosport hospital deaths: Prescribed painkillers 'shortened 456 lives'
- US child detention pictures disturbing - Theresa May
- US quits 'biased' UN human rights council
- Man arrested over Southgate Tube station explosion
- The FBI said I was my parents' stolen baby - but I found the truth
- British Airways cancels 'incorrectly' cheap tickets
- Italy migrants: Benetton criticised over ad campaign
- Commons set for Brexit vote showdown
- Beer could fall flat for World Cup as CO2 runs short
- Guy Verhofstadt warns MPs of 'two decade' Brexit ratification