Many from BC were there. A couple got married there 2 years ago and the bride wears her gown there every year.
A mermaid had a melon on her head costume. I told her it was seedy and the pits.
Marie Antoinette at Nathans said “Let them eat hot dogs.”
A fish was being chased by a net
More photos to be posted.
- 'Your amnesia is complicit,' senator tells Kirstjen Nielsen after she denied hearing Trump say 'shithole'
- Analysis: Durbin destroyed Kirstjen Nielsen's 'shithole' explanation
- Acosta: White House officials blocked our questions
- White House doctor considered a variety of cognitive tests
- Read the report on Trump's physical
- Here is some of the praise doctor lavished on Trump
- This is the cognitive test the president took
- Fox News shelved Stormy Daniels-Trump story before election
- Trump advisers are blocking DACA deal, Graham says
- Don't hold government funding hostage over DACA deal, McConnell says
- Carillion was left with just £29m before going bankrupt
- Drivers stranded on M74 as snow sweeps Scotland
- Trump's cognitive ability is normal, says White House doctor
- Tory MP Ben Bradley 'sorry' for blog post about jobless
- Terror trial: Big Ben among terror targets, court hears
- 'US sports doctor abused me hundreds of times'
- Mount Mayon: Philippines volcano spews out lava
- Turpin case: Shackled California siblings 'victims of torture'
- Ealing Council paves way to ban anti-abortion protesters
- Minister for loneliness appointed to continue Jo Cox's work