Many from BC were there. A couple got married there 2 years ago and the bride wears her gown there every year.
A mermaid had a melon on her head costume. I told her it was seedy and the pits.
Marie Antoinette at Nathans said “Let them eat hot dogs.”
A fish was being chased by a net
More photos to be posted.
- Cillizza: As the Russia investigation grinds on, the President surrounds himself with loyalists
- US to Iran: Release American prisoners or face 'serious consequences'
- US to ban Americans from visiting North Korea
- First woman enlists to become a Navy SEAL
- Teens who taunted drowning man now could face charges
- Minneapolis police chief resigns in wake of shooting of woman who called 911
- Hawaii to test nuclear warning system amid North Korea's threats
- 2 Baltimore cops plead guilty to racketeering, admit armed robberies
- China will import US rice for the first time
- Charlie Gard's parents storm out of court
- Boots apologises for morning-after pill response
- Sean Spicer quits: White House press secretary plays down 'row'
- Justine Damond shooting: Police chief Janee Harteau quits
- Three Israelis stabbed to death in West Bank attack
- UK to bring in drone registration
- Prince George photo marks fourth birthday
- Philippines Duterte: Martial law extended in Mindanao
- Linkin Park cancel North American tour after Chester Bennington death
- Thomas Morris' father meets the man who wrote to him after son's suicide
- Children in temporary housing up a third since 2014