The ITS department at BC fixes and upgrades the computers. The night crew we deal with primarily and has always been very helpful.
In a recent visit many items were fixed and the party was willing to look at other items as his time would permit. He was modest and didn’t even want me to announce this. A lot of my wish list was done all at once. ITS through the years has improved its reputation. Keep up the good work. Any BC staff you feel is note worthy please bring it to our attention.
- As Hawaiians catch their breath following the missile scare, scrutiny reached the White House and how it grappled with the mistaken alarm
- They spent 38 minutes in Hawaii thinking they were under attack. Here's what they said to their loved ones.
- See how people reacted to the false missile threat
- Hawaii has been preparing for a missile attack; now its credibility is under fire
- False missile alert interrupts basketball game
- What went wrong with Hawaii's false emergency alert
- 13 people held captive in home, police say
- Danish police charge 1,000 young people with 'distribution of child porn'
- Detroit man deported to Mexico after 30 years in US
- Source: Rogue Venezuelan helicopter pilot killed by police
- Turpin: Shackled siblings found in Perris, California home
- Carillion: Small firms' support ends in 48 hours
- Top US gymnast Biles reveals abuse
- Australian father's instinct helps find trapped son
- 'Staggering' trade in fake degrees revealed
- Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan dies
- Iceland aims to be plastic free by 2023
- Product safety flaws 'exposed by Whirlpool danger dryers'
- Firefighter catches child from burning building
- £350m Brexit claim was 'too low', says Boris Johnson