The ITS department at BC fixes and upgrades the computers. The night crew we deal with primarily and has always been very helpful.
In a recent visit many items were fixed and the party was willing to look at other items as his time would permit. He was modest and didn’t even want me to announce this. A lot of my wish list was done all at once. ITS through the years has improved its reputation. Keep up the good work. Any BC staff you feel is note worthy please bring it to our attention.
- They survived the California fires. Now, the crisis is finding a place to stay in an area where housing was already scarce
- Toxic tensions in the heart of 'Cancer Alley'
- Bigger battles are rising from the ashes of the war on ISIS
- Wife of former HHS secretary on people with HIV: How about quarantine?
- Police: Woman's death in freezer an accident
- Man accused of recording teen's suicide
- Spain to reveal steps for Catalonia direct rule
- WHO under fire for Mugabe ambassadorship
- Australia gets a letter from North Korea
- Police: 3 men made Nazi salutes, shot at protesters after Richard Spencer event
- Spain expected to impose Catalonia direct rule
- Motorway roadworks speed limit could be increased
- Mugabe named as goodwill ambassador by WHO
- Storm Brian: Gale-force winds and high seas hit UK coast
- Islamic State and the crisis in Iraq and Syria in maps
- Modelling debut for boy, 11, with Down's syndrome
- Ballet hoping to help heal Charleston's wounds
- Man arrested after knife attack in Munich
- Is now the time to raise interest rates?
- Missing California hikers died in apparent murder-suicide