The ITS department at BC fixes and upgrades the computers. The night crew we deal with primarily and has always been very helpful.
In a recent visit many items were fixed and the party was willing to look at other items as his time would permit. He was modest and didn’t even want me to announce this. A lot of my wish list was done all at once. ITS through the years has improved its reputation. Keep up the good work. Any BC staff you feel is note worthy please bring it to our attention.
- President's own comments about Sessions' recusal in Russia probe raised pressure on the Attorney General
- Cillizza: Trump doesn't want to fire the AG. He wants him to quit
- In tweet, Trump calls House intel's top Democrat 'sleazy'
- Sessions responds to Trump's rebuke
- Kushner: 'I did not collude' with Russians
- What you need to know about Kushner's statement
- Congressman: Kushner confirms news Trump called 'fake'
- Conway, Stelter spar over Russia coverage
- Moon's interior may contain water, scientists say
- Charlie Gard's parents give up battle to take son to US
- Charlie Gard parents give up legal fight
- Charlie Gard: Parents pay tribute to son as legal fight ends
- Switzerland chainsaw attack: Police hunt Schaffhausen attacker
- Liam Fox downplays UK-US chlorinated chicken differences
- Devon drugs death girl 'paid ultimate price'
- Tourists warned over exchange rate costs
- More than 2,500 products subject to shrinkflation, says ONS
- US-Russia probe: Trump son-in-law Kushner denies collusion
- Missing skull found during Corrie Mckeague search 'was not his'
- Prince William: I talk to the children about 'Granny Diana'