If you see someone in college wearing a suit and tie, don’t ask who died or where’s the wedding? Kappa Sigma at their meetings does. President Louie Dimeglio is always smartly attired in a suit. You get a different amount of respect the way you dress.
I had a college professor years ago on the first day dressed in a Hell’s Angels motorcycle outfit. He said how do you know I’m a professor. He took off his clothes to his underwear and put on a suit. He said “Now you changed your opinion of me. The same material in a book is regarded more valuable than spoken. Any schmuck can write a book, I did, now go and buy mine for the class.”
- In an administration where a slight is usually met with a shrug, the ambassador to the UN stands her ground
- 'No Confusion Nikki' takes the media by storm
- President decided to abandon plans for more Russia sanctions
- Analysis: Nikki Haley is simply not having it
- SE Cupp: Haley isn't here for your sexism
- Analysis: Trump undercutting ambassador plays right into Comey's tease about the worst Russia narrative
- The meaning behind Trump's racist term 'breeding'
- Anderson Cooper: Trump rewriting history
- Poll shows Ted Cruz in tight Senate race
- Trump calls out Rand Paul on Pompeo
- Plastic straw and cotton bud ban proposed
- Dale Winton, Supermarket Sweep presenter, dies aged 62
- Debenhams sales hit by 'Beast from the East'
- Trump 'will walk out' if North Korea talks not fruitful
- The holiday village run by spies
- Commonwealth meeting: Queen to open two-day summit
- Clevedon house crash: Woman dies as van hits house
- Drugs leave 12 dead since December in a Cumbrian town
- Nasa's Tess: Planet-hunting satellite lifts off
- Windrush: Investigation urged over landing cards